I believe I live in a nice and modern home. It's practical, it has a nice atmosphere and it's in a great neighborhood. Debar Maalo is often considered an elite neighborhood in Skopje because it's quiet at night, but it's also home to attractive coffee places and restaurants. My apartment is just a street across the City Park, very close to the Zoo and yet only 10 minutes away from the City Center. We have shops and fast food restaurants working till late at night; I consider it as a plus.
- Throw trash in trash cans, dirty dishes go into the dishwasher
- Please avoid making noise (loud music, fighting, jumping, screaming etc.) after 10pm both inside the apartment and the building
- Please don't use my products, food etc. If you do need something, ask first. :)
- No shoes in the shared spaces. The room is next to the entrance door, so you can keep your shoes on inside it if you wish.
- Don't use the Xboxes without my permission.
- This is my home, so please treat it with care and respect.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 25 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am an optimistic Sagittarius who enjoys meeting new people and revealing the secrets of Skopje. I love my apartment and I absolutely adore my neighborhood - Debar Maalo, which is the best one in the City. Therefore, I believe that everyone who will decide to stay at my place will enjoy the atmosphere in my home as well as everything that Debar Maalo has to offer in terms of location, nightlife, shops etc.