After your day, refresh from the scenic tranquility as the sun sets over the lake. Your stay comes with continental breakfast & dinner.
Located in a quiet lake resort that's within a few minutes from the Infinite Energy Center (Est $6 Uber), Sugarloaf Mills shopping, Gwinnett Tech, UGA Gwinnett Campus, Asian markets, & more.
Only 1-mile from I-85, and 10 miles from the Doraville MARTA station. Uber & Lift available. Easy access to Buckhead/Midtown/downtown Atlanta and Hartsfield Airport.
Check out my other listings. If your dates are unavailable, send me an inquiry. I still might be able to help you. I have other nearby waterfront listings.
Your bedroom has it's own private full-size bathroom so you don't have to come out of your room until you are ready.
You'll feel well rested on this very comfortable queen size mattress with fresh, silky smooth, luxurious linens.
Your room comes with a mini refrigerator where you can store your snacks and beverages. Also a Keurig coffee maker is in your room with some coffee.
Your room comes with a desk and chair. Your room includes a deep closet and a dresser to store your belongings.
While you are here, continental breakfast is included. Breakfast items can include items such as yogurt, cereal, toast,almond milk, juice, fruit and breakfast bars. Breakfast is available in refrigerator in the dining room. Coffee and tea are also available.
You are invited to Dinner but I must know my 1 pm, if you'll be joining me.
Also for those of you, who need an easy-to-enter listing with low or no stairs, you'll find this one fits the bill! I have hosted a number of guests who used a cane or some other motion supporting device, so you'll be fine. I promise.
If you feel interested in swimming in my lake during your visit, please bring some sneakers or beach shoes that you can wear in the water. Also bring a swim suit or shorts. By the way the water is refreshing and clean.
NEED A TOWEL FOR THE LAKE? I have some beach towels on hand to loan you during your visit.
NEED an EXTRA OFFICE CHAIR? I have an extra one on hand.
NEED a COT for ANOTHER PERSON? I have cots on hand. Your room can actually accommodate another or at least allow for separates beds.
NEED a MAT to LAY ON? Yes, I have a mat on hand. If you have a bad back, need to sleep on a floor, I have a mat to make you comfortable. Of course my beds are firm and extremely comfortable, but on a rare occasions, a guest may have a unique needs. I had a neck injury, so I know what that is like. That's why I have few alternatives on hand.
The linens, scattered rugs, and other conveniences are new. The hardwood floors were refinished in the last 2 years. When you stay in the bed, you'll realize it feels extremely comfortable. As you notice in the pictures, the room comes furnished with attractive antiques. But if your preference requires furniture that's brand new - that's okay ... than my listing may not be the one for you. What's important in the end is that you are happy. And when you stay in my place, you can count on it to come find exactly as you see it - if not better! :)
Zugang für Gäste
You can come and go as you please. You'll probably even forget that I'm there, because I work a lot.
You can access the family room and TV, dinning room, kitchen, laundry area, deck, boat and the lake. The boat runs on battery so it's easy to operate. You can be the captain and take it for a spin.
You will have your own refrigerator in your bedroom.
There's refrigerator with a freezer in the dining room. You are welcome to store freezer items there.
Your breakfast is stored in the refrigerator in the dining room. It's continental breakfast so it's easy for you to help yourself - especially when you might be on the go or decide to sleep in.
If you would like dinner with me, please let me know by 1 pm. You are welcome to join me! The meal may consist of one of the following: chicken, salmon, hamburgers, pizza, pot roast, pasta or something simple. I work too, so my meal preparation needs to fit within a busy schedule.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm a marketing professional, and often work long hours. Love socializing, and that's why I am offering dinner. Dinner is completely optional. I must know by 1 pm if you are having dinner with me.
My intention is to get to know you. But, sometimes I may have plans in the evening. In that case, I will leave it for you in the refrigerator located in the dinning room for you to reheat.
Like most people, you have a reason that you're in town. I'm respectful of your time. If we have a chance to chat, that's great! Otherwise, just enjoy and "come and go" as you need to.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I do have a dog and a cat. My little dog will love to welcome you. She is sweet and will win your heart over.
Also, because I am on a lake in a very wooded area, you will see more wild life, vegetation, and also insects. Even though your area is thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival, there can always be a small possibility of seeing insects. In the reality, it's rare that you'll see them in the house, please understand, even with pest control services, it's never 100% insect free.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE ... MAKE PLANS to visit the Stone Mountain Laser Show! The show views nightly during the summer and only Saturday's during fall and spring. I'm located only about 20-25 minutes away.
You'll never see a show like this. It's absolutely phenomenal! If you need to borrow a blanket to sit on the mountain during the show and coolers for your food and beverage, I've got you covered.
Many guests come to my home for a vacation, staycation, visitation, or business trip. Be sure to add Stone Mountain Park to your bucket list! After you arrive there, you'll start to wish that you spent the whole day there. There is so much to do.
WHAT is the INFINITE ENERGY CENTER? This venue hosts BIG Name Concerts (Paul McCarthy, Shawn Mendez, Bob Seger and more), Well-Known Speakers (i.e. Tony Robbins, Chuck Vanderchuck, Barbara Corcoran), EXPOs, Global Conferences, Competitions, Sports, and more.
- Quiet hours 10 pm to 6 am, but feel free to enter the home quietly after concerts or going out in the evening.
- No smoking in the house, but if you need to smoke, you can smoke outside. Please clean up your ashes.
- No illegal drugs, unprescribed drugs, or muscle building steroids. If you expect to use any of these, my home is not the one to choose.
- If you have shoes with metal (Kleets, Tap Shoes, Work Shoes, & etc.) or High Spiky Heels, please remove them before entering my home. My floors are hardwood and ceramic. This way, we prevent damage and keep the floors in tack. Thank you! :)
- Check in after 5pm until anytime. (please send me a text, so I have you taken care of. If you need to check in earlier, usually I can accommodate guests. )
-- My garage, my room at the very end of the hall, and my desk and computer in the dinning room are OFF LIMITS. Please respect that. If you need something, just let me know. If I have it, I'll get it for you.
- CHECK OUT TIME by 11:00am. If you need to check out later, please let me know.
- PARKING - Be sure to park in the driveway near the brick wall facing the garage. This way 4 vehicles fit easily across the width. You can also easily back out towards the shed and exit the driveway facing the street. Please be considerate so that 4 vehicles fit. That way we all have a place to park.
- Come to the front door.
- Test that your keys work - immediately. When I give you your keys, it's important that you test your keys before you leave your room or the house. I want you to know for yourself that the keys work. That way we both have peace of mind, that you can come and go as you desire.
- Also if you are not using the lights in your room, please turn them off. The same applies to water. Make sure the lights, faucets, or shower are turned off when not in use.
If the air conditioner or heat is on, please keep doors and windows close. If you are uncertain whether anything is on to manage the room temperature, just ask me.
USING THE BOAT:
1) All lots around the lake are privately owned even some may not be developed. Please avoid parking at another lot.
2) When using the boat stay away from shallow lake areas. That means the very ends of the lake's fingers or next to the shoreline. If you go next to a shallow area, you can bust the boat's propeller and that's costly to fix, and it will be your responsibility to replace. Let's avoid that and keep having fun! :)
3) Make sure that you turn off the motor when you park it at the dock.
- If you are cooking anything on the stove, you must stay in the kitchen until you turn off the burner. This prevents pans from burning or possible fires.
--> Also if you want dinner with me, I must know by 1 pm that day or before hand. I typically make chicken, salmon, pot roast, pizza, hamburgers, or something like that. I'm busy, so I need to fit in my schedule. (If you don't tell me, I'll assume you have plans for dinner, as many people typically have plans when they come to town.) Please be sure to tell me, if you are interested having dinner with me.
Thank you! :)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 36 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love meeting people!
In past years, I've worked abroad and across the US expanding my former technology employer's client-base. Not only was it an adventure, but it gave me the chance to see more of the world. Now with Airbnb, I see it as a marvelous opportunity to bring the world to me!
In the short time, Airbnb has brought people to me from Japan, China, Venezuela, Lebanon, India, Turkey, England, Germany, Romania, France, Canada, and the US. You can't help but fall in love with the people you meet.
I love good wine, dancing, and artwork. And I enjoy organic maple syrup and honey, real flowers, and European dark chocolate. And I enjoy learning how to eat healthier.
I look forward to meeting you, no matter what corner of the world you are coming from. And my intention is to make your experience a wonderful experience to remember!