A vast range of outdoor activities amongst year-round Rocky Mountain splendor await you when you stay at this wonderful 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Carbondale vacation rental condo, complete with magnificent views of Mt. Sopris, the Roaring Fork River and beyond!
With 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and enough room to comfortably accommodate 6 guests throughout 1,900 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this condo is a fantastic size and layout for a family or group of close friends in search of the quintessential Colorado retreat.
You and your companions will love unwinding on the unit’s spacious private patio, which looks directly out onto a pond and beyond to the picturesque Rocky Mountains. Inside, this lovely abode projects the feel of a quaint mountain cabin with its cozy brick fireplace, wood details, comfortable L-shaped couch and breathtaking views from most rooms.
Additionally, you’ll find all the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay, including in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat screen TVs with cable and DVD players for your entertainment.
A fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances gives you the opportunity to prepare meals with your group instead of always dining out. When you’d rather cook outside and enjoy the beautiful Colorado weather, prepare some juicy burgers on the charcoal grill, situated on the patio.
Later, gather with your loved ones around the large table in the dining room, with seating for 6 people. When you’re ready to call it a night, retreat to one of the unit’s 2 inviting bedrooms - or its quaint loft space - to rest up for another exciting day.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private patio with ample seating and spectacular views, a brick fireplace, a comfortable L-shaped couch, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat screen TVs with cable and DVD players, a fully equipped kitchen, a charcoal grill, a large dining table, and much more
- Fantastic par 3 golf course location within the Ranch at Roaring Fork, situated on Roaring Fork River with views of Mt. Sopris and the Rocky Mountains
- Easy access to hiking, biking, skiing, restaurants, shopping and more
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- 2 Twin-sized Beds in Loft Space
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Photo ID may be requested upon check-in
- Fishing is not allowed on the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.