We live in the beautiful area of Cameron, North Carolina. Our house is close to Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, Pinehurst, Raleigh and two hours to all the nice beaches and 3 hours to the mountains.
Also, we are close to some of the finest golf courses in the world as well as Mountain Bike trails for all. My wife and I live here in our house with our two youngest children who are 19 and 18 plus our two dogs. So, come and check us out we look forward to helping your stay as pleasant as possible.
We have a country feel with our wooded gorgeous views of our 1.35 acres in the Subdivision of Northridge Plantation. No worries for any city folks, we are only 1 minute to several stores and restaurants.
Zugang für Gäste
Full access to upstairs game room, kitchen, living room, down stairs bathroom plus gym equipment in the garage. We have a front porch and private back deck which has a BBQ smoker/grill with incredible views of our property.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We stay in the house full time but we do travel from time on the weekends.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We live in Northridge Plantation and have 1.35 acres of Paradise in a subdivision. So please enjoy the entire house or only certain rooms as well.
- Please remove shoes after entering the house.
- Smoking Permitted on outside porch or back deck ( Please pick up your
- No Parties or events allowed.
- Please disclose the number of guests including your pets before your arrival.
- There is a 25 dollar non refundable pet fee paid to the resolution center.
(Example 3 dogs would be 75 dollars.)
- You will be responsible for picking up after your dog's bathroom usage
( Plastic Bags are located in the Bottom right hand side of the Pantry)
- Trash can for dog excrement is outside in between the garage doors.
- No pets on the furniture.
- Do not change the Heating/Air Thermostat ( House Temp is between 73-75)
I am retired military, where I spent 27 years, 11 months and 16 days in the Army. I am married with beautiful daughters, one handsome some and three of the most awesome grandsons. I am very outgoing and love people. My favorite thing is to cook, I love to travel and listen to all kinds of music. We love our house and decided after our stay last summer in Colombia with Airbnb, we have been hooked and decided to offer our home to the public.