Attentions interns: This walker's paradise is reserved for you! We have declined many short stays but wait for your 2-3 months stay with monthly discount! The Ave (with 130+ restaurants), UW Tower, Hotel Deca just across the street. Very clean. 5-8 min drive to Children Hospital, downtown Seattle, Portage Bay, Lake Union and Eastlake. Easy buslines to Amazon or Microsoft.
The building has CCTV surveillance.
Large clean furnished studio on the 3rd floor corner unit. It has a large private large kitchen and bathroom.
*Fully equipped kitchen and dining room and full bath with towels and mat.
*Furniture include queen bed, Crate & Barrel quality sofa, desk, desk chair, TV and TV stand, dining table and chairs.
*Flat screen TV with powerful antenna receiving 30 more channels or connect it to your PC with a HDMI cable.
*Conveniently located in the heart of U District.
*New Maytag washers and dryers in the building basement
* Controlled secure access.
* Easy access to I-5. 10 min to get to down town normally; 20+min in rush hour.
Interesting! many tenants have asked me if the building is mostly empty for it is so quiet. On the contrary, it is 95% fully occupied. Due to the good insulation and solid structure, the sound proof is very good.
This lovely brick building, originally a classic hotel and a landmark, is in a great location at the heart of the U District but is very quiet due to good management, located between NE 45th and 46th St. on Brooklyn Ave. There are bike and walking paths (You can also rent one of my bikes for $5.00/day or $25/wk and take the Burke Gilman trail to Lake Washington), bus lines, grocery stores (Trader Joe, Safeway), movie theater and restaurants within close distances. Farmer market* is 2 blocks away on the same street. Seattle, the Emerald City, boast some of the nations best mass transportation. Many bus lines just around the corner which only take you 10 seconds to. You can go anywhere in town. Most tenants are quiet graduate student or visiting scholars.
Our large studio with private kitchen and bathroom is reasonably priced compared with nearby hotels.
Zugang für Gäste
Laundry room with 6 new Maytag washers and dryers are in the lower floor level. Due to its prime location in the center of U District, Parking is NOT free. It is $12 per day (compare $24 per day at the large lot next to the building) or $150 per month, please contact me for the parking assignment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am laid back but act quickly to meet your need.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1) This is on the very top floor -- the 3rd floor with no elevator, the law allows building with only 3 floors do without elevator. The wide stairs with landings make the climbing easy. It is on a quiet top floor unit, no one on top of you.
2) The capacity of the hot water heater is limited (around 30 gallons). If two people stay here, please wait for 30 minutes before the 2nd shower after a first shower.
3) Please refer to the house manual located in your itinerary for the check in and out procedures as well as additional important information.
4) This unit is in the back corner on the 3rd floor, you may hear garbage collectors 2-3 times a week in the early morning for about 2-3 minutes each time.
5) The owner will pay for the water, sewer, electricity and solid waste. The tenant use electricity judiciously. For long term guests, If the electricity usage is over $60/mo (over 28 days) for one guest or over $80 for two guests, the guests will pay the difference. This is the way that we do not casually waste energy. Long term guests (over 28 days) due to its discounted rate than weekly or daily rental, need to purchase household consumable goods after the initial supplies are consumed.
- Please lower down your volume when walk on the hallway and near your door
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1445 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Used to be a professor (Ph.D. in Political Economy), then a homeschooling mom and a religious non profit organization founder, now like to travel, read / review books and manage properties. The best cities I like are Seattle, Florence, Sanya and Taipei. (Taipei is chosen as the #1 out of 26 Remarkable Places For Solo Travel by BuzzFeed! We have a few nicely furnished studios and one bedrooms condo apt conveniently located near University of Washington in Seattle with your own private kitchen and bathroom. You will enjoy the convenient locations and quietness of all these buildings. You will also be surprised how quickly we respond to your requests as long as I am in town. My motto is Providing Quality Places at Fair Prices and my life motto is in Philippians 4:13.