Beautiful Victorian family home, near Notting Hill. Relax on our roof terrace overlooking a park. Enjoy the local cafes & restaurants, excellent transport links and be near Westfield, Europe's biggest shopping centre & the delights of theatreland & museums. Local shop's a 5-minute walk away include, an award winning organic butcher, a deli, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese and Thai restaurants & an award winning gastro pub.
You will enjoy an interior designed home, with a large 55 ft living space and eat in kitchen/dining room - with glass patios doors, leading out to a sunny patio area. The house will comfortably accommodate up to 6 adults, we have 3 double bedrooms. On the top floor is the master suite with ensuite shower room, views over the park and private roof terrace. Two further double bedrooms and the family bathroom are situated on the 1st floor. We will also provide a travel cot on request. The kitchen has all the modern appliacances, including a double oven, microwave, double fridge freezer, free WIFI, office and desk spaces throughout the house. We aim to provide anything we may of missed off including a travel cot. The 3 double bedrooms will all have space for hanging clothes and a hairdryer. All bedrooms have fluffy towels and beds are made up using The white company high-grade bed linen. All the mattresses have memory foam toppers to aide a comfortable nights sleep. The area is in a quiet residential street and overlooks a beautiful park, and you can enjoy the views over the park from the roof terrace, which gets the sun all day. We aim to provide everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Please note we do not have stair gates in the house. . The house is very near transport links, a 10 minute walk to Stamford Brook tube which takes you into the west end where you can enjoy, theatre land, museums and designer shopping on London's Bond Street, Oxford Circus and Marble Arch; the number 94 Bus which is at the end of our road (5 minute walk) will take you up to Nottinghill in 10 minutes and Marble Arch in 20 minutes and you can enjoy all the sights of our beautiful capital city as you travel.
Closer to our home we have Europe's largest shopping centre, Westfield just a 10 minute bus ride away and the immediate local area is full of designer boutiques, organic award winning deli's and at the end of our road is the famous Ginger Pig butchers and cheese and deli shop, we also have a Portuguese, Thai, Moroccan, Italian and Japanese and award winning Indian restaurants within a 5 minute walk from our home. For additional local culture we have two local theatres, The Bush and Lyric theatre in Hammersmith along with a local spa, yoga studio, Fitness and Pilates studios, a golf range is a 10 minute drive away and tennis courts a 10 minute walk away. Chiswick Highroad a 15 minute walk has over 60 cafes and restaurants, cocktail bars and beautiful boutique shops.
Please do ask any questions and I will respond within 3 hours unless it's the middle of the night in the UK!
Zugang für Gäste
You will have full access to our home.
We will meet you at the house at check in time no earlier than 3pm.
My husband and I will show you around to make sure you feel comfortable in the space. Please leave House keys on the kitchen table when you checkout no later than 11 am please. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you
Interaktion mit Gästen
I or my husband will be available for any queries you may have and we will be staying locally. You will be met by either myself or my husband to show you our home and make sure we answer all your queries - to give you the best visit possible!!
Weitere wichtige Infos
3pm check in and 11 am check out please. The area is situated in a family district, a 15-minute drive from Marble Arch and 10-minute drive to Nottinghill. We have local numbers for taxi's, pilates and yoga studios, a spa, and babysitting services - what more could you want!!
PLEASE NOTE: We do charge a £250.00 holding/security/breakages deposit, which will be refunded within 7 days of your check-out and a £40.00 per booking cleaning fee.
We require a house deposit as security against breakages of £250.00. We also charge a cleaning fee of £40.00 per booking. We allow smoking on the outside ground floor patio and thve kitchen. Please do not smoke in the bedrooms. We also require a short agreement to be signed.
All guests will be required to complete a short agreement attached here:
Once you have ben pre-approved. Please complete and sign the agreement.
Here is the letting agreement:
IT IS AGREED that the Owner will let and that the Guest will take the furnished premises at 72 Wendell Road, w12 9RS (the Premises) for the time period set out on the Booking Form.
The Guest agrees with the Owner as follows:
2. To pay a security deposit of £250, in addition to the letting fee (see clause below-titled Breakages/Extra Cleaning Deposit) Airbnb will deal with this.
3. Not to deface, make any alterations or additions to the interior or exterior of the Premises or to the decoration, fixtures or fittings of the Premises or to the furniture.
4. To keep the furniture, soft furnishings and equipment in their present state of repair and condition and to replace with similar articles of at least the equivalent value and standard, any items of furniture which may be found to be missing or destroyed (reasonable wear and tear excepted).
5. Not to remove any of the furniture from its present position in the Premises.
6. To use the Premises as a private holiday residence for up to 7 persons only and not for any other purposes whatsoever. Additional persons may be accommodated by prior arrangement only.
7. Not to affix any poster or placard to the interior or exterior of the Premises.
8. Not to do or permit to be done anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance or cause of damage to any neighboring or adjoining property.
9. Not to do anything or suffer or permit anything to be done as a result of which any policy or insurance held by the Owner on the Premises may become void or voidable or subject to an increased rate of premium.
10. Not to use the property for any illegal or immoral purposes.
11. Not to play or permit to be played in the Premises any musical instrument or sound production equipment between 10.00pm and 7.30am or so as to be audible outside the Premises.
12. To permit the Owner or her agents access to the Premises to deal with any maintenance or security issues.
13. Not to smoke or permit smoking inside the premises, only in the kitchen and outside ground floor patio area. Strictly no smoking in the living areas or bedrooms.
14. Not to allow pets inside or on the Premises.
15. To accept and abide by the General Terms & Conditions that comprised within this Holiday Letting Agreement.
16. Not to use the house address for any credit service agreement / credit search or correspondence other than personal mail.
Breakages / Extra Cleaning Deposit: As per clause 2 above, the Guest will pay a deposit of £250 to Airbnb, less any sum which may be due to the Owner from the Guest, as a result of any breach of the Guest's obligations under this Agreement.
On completion of the letting period: The Guest agrees to leave the Premises and the furniture in a clean and tidy state of repair and condition and in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
Provisions and Declarations
1. If at any time during the letting period, the fee or any part of it is unpaid or any covenant by the Guest contained in the Agreement is broken or not performed or observed, it shall be lawful for the Owner or her agents at any time thereafter to re-enter the Premises or any part thereof in the name of the whole and upon re-entry this Agreement shall absolutely determine but without prejudice the right of action of the Owner or her agents in respect of any breach of any covenant contained in this Agreement.
2. This Agreement is made on the basis that the Premises are to be occupied by the Guest for a Holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and the Guest acknowledges that this Agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no periodic tenancy will arise on the determination of the letting period.
3. As a holiday letting, this Agreement is an excluded Agreement for the purpose of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
4. It is the intention of the Owner and the Guest during the term of this Agreement that the occupation by the Guest of the Premises is for the purposes of a holiday let only and that the Guest occupied the Premises solely on this basis and that this Agreement shall take effect as a holiday letting Agreement only.
5. The Premises are privately owned; the Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Premises or its facilities. The Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Premises or others whom they invite to use the Premises.
6. The terms and conditions of the Agreement become valid upon written confirmation by the Owner of acceptance of the holiday letting period for the agreed letting period.
Signed: ________________________________ Name
(printed)________________________________ Date: ___________________
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. In relation to any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Contract, the Guest hereby irrevocably and unconditionally:-
submits to the jurisdiction of the English Courts and waives any objection to proceedings with respect to this Agreement in such Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
Any notice requiring to be given hereunder may be given personally or may be sent by e-mail to the Guest's email address as per the Booking Form and to the Owner's email address (email hidden)
It is the responsibility of all guests to ensure that their personal
possessions are insured. I cannot accept any liability for theft of,
loss of or damage to personal possessions.
I also recommend that guests arrange adequate travel insurance for
cover in case of cancellation (see CANCELLATIONS).
Complaints must be reported immediately to the Owner of the
Premises or to her agents thereby giving her and/or them the
opportunity to rectify the problem during your stay. If the problem
cannot be rectified during your stay, you must write to me within 28
days of departure giving full details of your complaint. I cannot
accept complaints if you have not followed the course of action laid
down in this clause.
OCCUPATION OF THE PROPERTY
Only the named guests are permitted to use or stay in the Premises. If
you are expecting overnight visitors, you must let me or my
representatives know. You and your party must not exceed at any
time the numbers of sleeping places, ie 6. The Owner or her
agents have a right at all times to refuse access to the
Premises for people who are not members of the party.
If you forget to leave the keys we have to change the lock barrel and all the existing keys and the cost will be deducted from your deposit. This is to ensure all guests know their belongings are secure.
ARRIVAL / CHECK-IN TIME
This is from 15.00 Hrs / 3.00pm on the arrival day booked. I may
be flexible on this, provided that there are no departures from
the night prior. Please check with me within a few days of your
arrival date and when possible I will be happy to oblige.
Extra charges will be incurred if arrival times are outside normal hours. This is a direct pass on cost from our greeter and you will need to pay them in cash when you arrive:
Please prepare the following sums depending on your check-in or check-out time From 7pm-9 pm: 30 Pound From 9pm-12am: 40 Pound From 12am-6am: 60 Pound From 6am-8am: 40 Pound From 8am-9am: 30 Pounds
DEPARTURE / CHECK OUT TIME
This is by 10.00 hrs / 10.00am on the departure day booked. I can be flexible on this, provided that there are no imminent new arrivals. Please check with me in advance of your arrival and when possible I will be happy to oblige. Late check out after the agreed departure time will forfeit your deposit.
Welcome to my centrally located, stunning, designer inspired home.
I am a married, working Mum with 2 boys, I have lived in the area for twenty years and I am delighted that you have chosen my stunning home for your stay. I have traveled extensively throughout the world and work in the film industry as a producer. The house is well situated and next to a park, which has an enclosed children's play area. The master bedroom suite has direct views over the park, which you can enjoy from the roof terrace. 2 further double bedrooms and the family bathroom are situated on the middle floor and we also can accommodate children and infants on request with a travel cot and 1 children's floor mattress. Please note we do not have stair gates in the house. The ground floor has a 55 foot living space. A cozy open fire in the winter and through to the designer kitchen and dining area, where glass bifolding doors lead to a private patio area. The house is centrally located and only a 10 minute walk to Stamford Brook tube which takes you into the west end in 15 minutes where you can enjoy, theatre land, museums and designer shopping on London's Bond Street, Oxford Circus and Marble Arch; the number 94 Bus which is at the end of our road (5 minute walk) will take you up to Nottinghill in 10 minutes and Marble Arch in 20 minutes and you can enjoy all the sights of our beautiful capital city as you travel.
Closer to our home we have Europe's largest shopping centre, Westfield just a 10 minute bus ride away and the immediate local area is full of designer boutiques, organic award winning deli's and the famous Ginger Pig butchers and cheese and deli shop, we also have a Portuguese, Thai, Moroccan, Italian and Japanese and award winning Indian restaurants within a 5 minute walk from our home. For additional local culture we have two local theatres, The Bush and Lyric in Hammersmith along with a local spa, yoga studio, Fitness and Pilates studios, a golf range is a 10 minute drive away and tennis courts a 10 minute walk away. Chiswick Highroad a 15 minute walk has over 60 cafes and restaurants, cocktail bars and beautiful boutique shops.
Please do ask any questions and I will respond within 3 hours.