Über dieses Inserat
Captivating, cozy and romantic farmhouse-styled bungalow less than 3 miles from Downtown. The Cleveland House provides an authentic old-world southern experience within modern city limits. Includes full kitchen with 8 person farm table, vintage gas stove, Wifi, soaker tub, outdoor entertainment area, record player, instruments, netflix, board games and more...
*Taxes are collected separately. Please see house rules*
-2 Queen beds
-1 Air Mattress (and/or couch)
-Smart TV: access to personal Hulu/Netflix/HBO Go accounts
-Keurig with coffee and green tea
-Outdoor Entertainment Area
-Shampoo, Conditioner and Bodywash
We renovated and styled this bungalow out of our love for history, authenticity, music, family, (make sure to check out the wood chevron floor in the bathroom our dad laid... P.S. you would love dad:) and creating a home where people immediately felt like they belonged. It's the type of home where the smell of eggs and bacon linger all day long... and cast iron skillets and whiskey are a main stay - where cornbread and biscuits are a treat we prefer on the porch outside under sparkly lights and in the company of fireflies with our best friends and where good music permeates every second of the day.
The Cleveland House is the main house of The Cleveland Compound (The Cleveland Cottage privately sits on the back of the lot). Enjoy throwing an elaborate southern-style dinner party with all your friends on the indoor farm table or outside on the patio (we have great catering suggestions if you prefer not to cook). Lose yourself in the sounds of country music playing from the record player in the living room. Have a go at writing your own songs on a guitar. Plan a yoga session with your friends on the patio with a private yoga instructor and, afterwards, treat yourself to a long bath in the soaker tub. At night, pour yourself a glass of whiskey and light up the fire pit... s'mores anyone?! If your adventurous spirit leads you beyond the walls of the The Cleveland House, hop in a Lyft/Uber and take the 5 minute ride to the famous 5 points in East Nashville or downtown to the Honky Tonks. If you get tired, no worries, we've got a personal Keurig, in our full/fully stocked kitchen, to keep you going for days.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the whole house (except back office and basement) and backyard. There is a separate rental unit in the backyard that faces the alley separated by a picket fence. Please do not go past the picket fence and disturb the other renters.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are sisters who wanted to create a private, comfortable and romantic space for ourselves, and in-turn, for you. One of us is a traveling musician and the other a flight attendant, so we understand the importance of comfort, community and accessibility when it comes to travel. If our schedules allow, we look forward to meeting and getting to know each and every one of our guests - that's our favorite part! We both have lived in Nashville for most of our adult lives and are more than happy to make recommendations or suggestions only a local would know :)
- Dogs are the only pets we allow at this time. There is an additional $75 per pup fee. They must be potty trained, are not allowed on furniture or on bed, must be crated when owners leave the bungalow and all poopie poops must be picked up before check out.
- No smoking indoors. There is an ashtray you may use on the patio. Please make sure the back door is closed when you smoke and be mindful of your cigarette butts. Keep them in the ash tray please:)
- Only paying guests may stay in the rental.
- Please rinse dishes and start dishwasher before you leave
- Please make sure doors are locked, and window blinds are closed before leaving the property at anytime.
- Remember this is a family neighborhood, so noise level and atmosphere should be respectful after 10 pm.
- Lastly, as we are committed to being a part of our community and bettering it in any way we can, we are registered to collect sales/use tax and hospitality tax of I5.25 percent plus 2.5O dollars per night of your stay, as is required by the state (if you're doing the math yourself... taxes will be calculated from the reservation amount plus the cleaning fee). Airbnb is not set-up to collect these taxes so, like many other hosts in cities that require the collection of taxes, we collect direct from the guest. We try and make it as easy an experience as possible by leaving an envelope in the house with an invoice inside with the total due. Guests may leave cash or check.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 167 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Oh you know. Just average American sisters obsessed with becoming a cross-breed of Martha Stewart, Beyonce and Mother Teresa. We want to tell you our story, but more importantly, we want to hear yours... preferably over alcohol-spiked tea, small finger sandwiches and some faint Kendrick Lamar in the background. Come world. Let's be friends.