Über dieses Inserat
Quiet room with one bedroom with double bed, ceiling fan, a kitchenette and private bathroom; it has a glass floor and skylight at the entrance that provides a nice, natural lighting. This room is decorated with colorful paintings by our dear artist friend and neighbor Patrícia Brasil.
Casalegre Art Vila is your best option for accommodation in Rio de Janeiro's cultural heart, Santa Teresa. In a centenary two-story house, fully refurbished to have 8 rooms, each one decorated by distinct prominent artists and with their own features and coziness, ready to accommodate your stay. Also, our living room hosts an art gallery with frequent exhibitions and small events.
Casalegre is the perfect place for your stay in Rio if you are looking for an authentic experience in a trendy area and appreciate the "feeling at home" atmosphere in a house, like staying with friends that you haven't seen in awhile; and still get a friendly, knowledgeable and personalized service.
Home of so many artists of all kinds and all skills, Santa Teresa is a famous hilly neighborhood that will take your breath away with its views and charming architecture, Historical Heritage houses everywhere, points of interest like the Parque das Ruínas and the famous Selarón Staircase, street art and much more. Santa is also known for its gastronomic center around Largo do Guimarães, with many restaurants and cool bars...
At Casalegre we also offer a variety of tours and tips for a great experience at the Cidade Maravilhosa. From airport transfers with safety and punctuality to fun and unique tours around the city.
Zugang für Gäste
Our guests are welcome everywhere at the house, except in the Laundry area and the little office/storage room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
There is always someone from our Reception at the house, except from 4pm to 8pm, but the guests are very autonomous after the check in and we are always available through our phones. We are always available to assist our guests with anything, anytime. Also, we love to share our stories about Rio and Brazil.
Weitere wichtige Infos
At Casalegre we also offer a variety of tours and tips for a great experience at the Cidade Maravilhosa. From airport transfers with safety and punctuality to fun and unique tours around the city, we also offer cultural and ecological hikes, Yoga, dance and Pilates classes, massages, sailing trips and much more.
- There is always someone at our Reception Desk from 8am to 4pm (portuguese, english, spanish and italian spoken) and during the night there is someone (only portuguese spoken) to greet the guests and assist with anything.
- Optional Breakfast can be provided for R$ 30,00 per person per day (continental breakfast)
- Silence must be respected from 10pm to 9am.
- Don't leave any personal belongings unattended outside your room, there are other guests in the house.
- We have a small safe for documents and values.
- Smoking is allowed only in the external areas. Not allowed in the backyard during breakfast.
- The use of the main kitchen by guests is allowed only from 1pm; please keep it clean and organized.
- We motivate people to be open minded / non-violent, to don't create expectations and to seek simplicity and contentment in every experience.
- We offer Laundry service, R$ 40,00/machine (up to 5kg, no iron, hang dry). Unless you tell us to put all together, we might separate clothes by color and material. This may incur extra charge.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 57 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
The Brazilians are a Holiday!
The awakening of one`s true consciousness is the most noble pursuit in life.
Life is short... Break laws, question traditions, forgive quickly and kiss slowly, synchronize with nature, love unconditionally, think with your heart, laugh out of control, and never stop smiling despite of what others might say...
The fastest way home is to feel at home.
Wisdom = Knowledge (theory) + Experience (practice) + Discernment (cognition) + Instinct (feelings) + Intuition (spiritual).
Quotes I love:
"Everything will be all right at the end. If it's not all right, it is not the end."
"Happiness is worth only if shared"
"We travel to search for... And always come back to find it"