NEW OFFER! Fresh reconstructed! Very spacious 90 m2 cosy apartment located in the city center park. All windows south-west view. Convenient park location within walking distance of all main sites. Only 300m from Ferdinand colonnade. Fully equipped for longer stays. 2 bedrooms, living room with large kitchen, separate toilet and bathroom, 3 balconies, outdoor seating, free WiFi and parking possibilities.
Nice real-life apartment with great location and full equippment even for longer stays. I lived in the place for 10 years:)
- Park view all windows south-west with sunshine
- Comfortable full-size beds
- Pocket springs mattresses with hygienic protectors
- Soft duvets and pillows
- Fully-equiped kitchen for great cooking
- Modern bathroom with whirlpool
- 3 balconies with outdoor seating
- Washing machine
- Dryer and ironing available on request
- Free parking in front of the house
- Garage parking on request for a small fee
Zugang für Gäste
The whole apartment is at your sole disposal.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Mostly I am around. I speak Czech, English and German. Except two years in USA I have lived in Marianske Lazne. I would be happy to share some inside tips to enjoy your stay! Fine local gastronomy, beautiful walks inside and around the city as well as other nearby places worth seeing or help discuss the rest of your stay in Czech Republic.
Please treat it as it was your own home with respect for our neighbours.
- No increased noise or loud music in the apartment at all times
- Keep noise down especially after 10pm
- No other guests without previous permission
- Cleaning costs have been kept at minimum so please leave it neat
Should the guest break these rules, we reserve the right to ask to vacate the apartment without any financial compensation.
5 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 18. Dezember 2017 - 7. Januar 2018.
Except two years in USA I have lived in Marianske Lazne. I would be happy to share some inside tips to enjoy your stay! Fine local gastronomy, beautiful walks inside and around the city as well as other nearby places worth seeing or help discuss the rest of your stay in Czech Republic.