My place is located 11 minutes walk from Harajuku Station, and only 6 minutes walk from the famous Takeshita Street. (Also 4 minutes from Harajuku Street). Great nightlife, Great public transport, Harajuku is one of Tokyo's most famous city centers, Omotesando Street, Meiji Street, Aoyama Street, Takeshita Street, Yoyogi Park and the famous Meiji Shrine all in walking distance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids.
You will have the entire place to yourselves. The apartment accommodates up to 4 people (Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed) comfortably and furnished. I have kitchen with everything you would need for a family meal, Fridge, Microwave, pots, pans, cutlery, and more.
You will have big and small towels, washing and drier machines.
You will have FREE WiFi internet.
- 4 minutes from Harajuku Street.
- 6 mins walk from Takeshita Street.
- 8 minutes from Omotesando Street.
- Walk to Shibuya Station (20 mins), Shinjuku Station (20 mins)
- Yoyogi Park, Meiji Shrine, Oriental Bazaar (a famous souvenir shop), Omotesando Hills and KiddyLand all in 10 minutes walk distance.
- Aoyama Street 10 minutes
Zugang für Gäste
Anywhere in the apartment is for my guests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available all the time for my guests and they can reach me via the chat or on my cellphone.
Please do not hesitate to contact me any time!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Convenient store 7/11 is in one minute walk away from the building so you will have an open place for shopping food, drinks and more 24 hours a day every day of the year.
- First of all, Welcome! Please take off your shoes at the entrance as we do in Japan. Please keep quiet especially at night time to respect the neighbors. Please separate burnable and non burnable garbage. ENJOY ! !
Dieser Gastgeber hat 12 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi there everyone!
When I was traveling abroad I was always lucky to meet nice people, and now I am happy to invite you to stay in my places in central Tokyo and Yokohama.
I love hosting people and I can also give some good advises for your trip around Japan. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any info' you need about my apartment or about my country.
Have a great trip :-)