A newly refurbished, light and airy first-floor apartment with wrap-around South-facing balcony giving stunning views over the Morzine Valley.
With a superb central location, it is only 7 mins walk to the supermarket, bars and restaurants in town, or 5 min bus ride (the free ski bus stop is on our doorstop!) to the Pleney lift (Morzine ski area) in one direction and the Prodains lift (Avoriaz ski area) in the other.
This is our home away-from-home that was refurbished to a high standard in winter 2016. The apartment is laid out as:
- Large open-plan kitchen-diner and living room area - seats 8 comfortably.
- 2 king sized beds each with en-suite
- Custom-built bunk-bed room, with 4 single sized mattresses (wider than normal so suitable for adults) laid out as a triple bunk-bed and an additional pull-out single underneath.
- Family bathroom for sole use by bunk room
- Ski locker contained within apartment
- Plenty of additional secure storage for skis, bikes (in the cave in basement)
All bed linen is 100% Egyptian cotton.
Our newly-fitted kitchen contains oven, microwave, dishwasher, hob, espresso machine (which you are welcome to use!), fridge-freezer and wine fridge. Our kitchen is stocked with staples which you are also welcome to use.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are located on the first floor and the apartment doesn't have a lift.
There is a private parking space for the apartment outside the front door.
- No shoes inside
- Follow wood burning fire guidelines (in apartment)
- No ski boots inside
- No hot pans on kitchen surfaces (use heat mats provided)