"WHEN IT'S TIME TO DISCONNECT, THE BIRD HOUSE IS PERFECT"
This window-filled cabin combines exciting modern lines with the grounding sights and sounds of the forest.
Spend your days exploring trails only steps from your front door, as this prestigious community connects to over 50 km of family-friendly trails.
Within a quick drive are mineral hot springs, golf courses, new zip-line course (coming this summer!), family ski area, Columbia Lake and the famous Columbia River.
- Filtered mountain spring water.
- Modern fire place (with lots of cut wood, but feel free to swing the ax yourself).
- Yoga/exercise area (universal gym and stationary bike) on lower level (cork flooring).
- Family-friendly: we love the idea of kids in nature!
- Secluded community (a true mountain cabin). Lovely neighbours on the North side of the cabin and surrounding area.
- Cabin backs onto forested green space with views of the Columbia Valley (UNESCO site).
- Decks on both East and West side of cabin.
- Fire pit.
YOUTUBE SNEAK PEEK
Picture yourself here... Enjoying the peaceful surroundings.
(Search: "My Land of Dreams: Fairmont Hot Springs, BC" by Jocelyn)
- Year-round outdoor fun. 365 days of the year you’ll find it here.
- Walking trails connected to property (over 50 km of trails for hiking or biking).
- Walking distance to hot springs, golf courses, coffee shop, several restaurants, shopping, grocery store and more.
- Under 10 min drive to Fairmont’s family ski area (perfect for beginners and a fun and affordable day for all levels).
- Endless land and water adventures within the Columbia Valley (we’re your local experts).
- Several World Class golf courses (if you golf, you are well aware of the endless golfing choices).
- BBQ on back deck.
- Comfortable outdoor furniture.
- Beach towels supplied.
- Free natural Vitamin D.
Weitere wichtige Infos
WE ARE YOUR GUIDES
We specialize in providing the best information on local recreation and insights to the area’s “hidden gems”. Working as adventure guides within the local area for six exciting years allows us to help you find the experiences that are best for you and your family. From highlighted books and maps to our personal recommendations, we’ll help you find the best fun.
We encourage you to record any bird and wildlife sightings as well as fun adventures in our Finders Book. We love to hear about the fun you’re having.
- Quiet Hours after 10pm
Check in after 4pm, Check Out 10am.
Maximum of 6 people. Additional people may be considered at owners discretion and an additional charge.