Spectacular Property in quiet neighborhood. Newly remodeled, outdoor deck and garden area.
MODERN HIGH-END 2 BEDROOM WITH GARDEN AREA AND DECK IN COVETED POTRERO HILL LOCATION
Address: 251 Arkansas Street #2
Building: 251 Arkansas Street
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Lease Term: Flexible lease terms 1 – 12 months
The perfect retreat for any urban dweller, this 2 BR home is modern, and well-appointed and features a very rare and very large garden and deck for extended living space. Spectacular Property in quiet neighborhood. Newly remodeled, outdoor deck and garden area. Gas Fireplace. Radiant heating with Nest Thermostats. Located in the up-and-coming Potrero Hill area, this is a great location for commuting into the city, via freeway to either the South or East Bay, via shuttle buses to tech companies, or to the many nearby companies or schools including the new Mission Bay UCSF campus, The California College of Arts, and Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts (SF Campus). The home is completed with in-unit laundry and parking space.
• 2 BR, 2 BA
• Open floor plan allows for flexible living
• Living area features sliding glass door with floor-to-ceiling double-paned glass leading to large sunny garden
• Sleek modern kitchen complete with Bosch dishwasher, Liebherr Refrigerator, large sink, and unique backsplash
• Bathroom includes marble countertops and backsplash, Kohler sink, Grohe faucet, and ceramic tile flooring
• 2 Walk-In closets
• Upgraded wood hardwood flooring
• Full-size washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car assigned parking included
• Sorry, no pets
If you’re looking to venture out in the neighborhood, you don’t need to look very far. Along the bustling streets on 18th and 20th Streets, you’ll find cafes and restaurants, galleries and theaters, watering holes and wine shops. And in between: homes. Because while Potrero Hill is a neighborhood packed with every convenience and cuisine, it is, first and foremost, a neighborhood. Families and professionals, young couples and old, third-generation homeowners and first-time buyers, all sharing one thing in common: a home on the Hill.
• Conveniently located with easy freeway access to the I-280 and the I-101
•Great public transportation, including 22, 10 and 19 bus lines within a block and proximity to Third Street light rail; BART and Caltrain are a short bus ride away
• Whole Foods 3 blocks away, 4 blocks from Starbucks and Philz Coffee, close to Trader Joe’s
• 18th Street shopping and eateries include Chez Papa, Goat Hill Pizza, Chez Maman, Pera, Sunflower, Papito, Farley’s, Umi, Aperto, and brunch sensation Plow
• Design Center area eateries and shopping include Live Sushi, Sally’s, Market and Rye, Tiptoes Nail Salon, Perry’s, Dos Pinas, Mercer Bar, and Eyes on You
• Nightlife includes Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Thee Parkside, Bottom of the Hill, and many others
• Cultural outlets include Jackson Playground, Metronome Ballroom, Emily Cole Dance School, Potrero Branch Library, Anchor Brewing Company, and the San Francisco Design Center
• Near UCSF Mission Bay
• For the mind and body, enjoy Bakar Fitness Center, World Gym, Yoga Tree, and Centered Body
• Close proximity to prestigious schools such as the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts (SF Campus) and the California College of Arts make this a great investment not only for now, but for the future
• Walk Score of 90
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
Owner of Pinncacle Group in San Francisco. Real Estate Developer.
Rebecca at StudioV Real Estate is managing our properties.
StudioV Real Estate works with many companies to provide short term housing.