This luxury one bedroom main floor suite is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood in downtown Prince George, within easy walking distance of UNHBC, shopping, the downtown business district, restaurants and fitness facilities, with a beautiful park and tennis courts located only one block away. Perfect for the business traveller or anyone who prefers a quiet, private, home away from home.
The suite has wireless internet access, Telus OpticTV and in suite washer and dryer. The luxury bathroom has a clawfoot soaker tub and heated floors. The home is beautifully landscaped, with off street parking located at the rear of the property. The kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, chef knives, china, cutlery, glassware, stemware and is stocked with coffee, tea, sugar, spices and condiments. Although I don't make you breakfast, I provide breakfast staples like stone cut oatmeal and pancake mix, as well as perishables like eggs, bacon, fruit, milk etc. to get you started when you arrive.
Zugang für Gäste
Quests have access to the fully landscaped back yard garden, pergola and patio as well as parking at the rear of the property.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live nearby and you may see me from time to time maintaining the gardens or the house, but your suite is entirely private. I will be happy to help if you need anything or have a problem, or simply need information or advice about the things our town has to offer.
- Quiet hours after 10:30pm
- shoes off in the entrance way
- no food or drinks in bed
- use drink mats and trivets on wooden furniture
- don't put anything in the toilet except toilet paper
- no unbooked guests
- no smoking anywhere on the property
- put glassware on top rack in dishwasher and use the rinse aid provided
- no downloading or use of peer to peer sites (for example, bit torrent)
- park only on the off street parking at the back of the property. The City does not permit overnight parking on the street
I am a retired mountain guide. I have travelled extensively and guided people from all over the world on ski and climbing trips over many years. I love climbing, skiing, golf, woodworking, cooking and my silly cats!