Private and beautiful two story home located high up in the Galilee hills overlooking Karmiel, in the quiet community of Har Halutz. Equipped with comfortable furnishings, an elevated patio, and a full kitchen.
Whether you have a drink on the open patio with an incredible view of northern Israel, step outside and hike the cliffs of Har Halutz, our home is perfect for large or multiple families travelling anywhere in the north.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire house will be available, except for certain closets and locked rooms that are not needed.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be available by phone or email to assist with any questions before and during your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
One night rentals are available, but only for up to 6 guests. More than that requires at least 2 nights.
Although our home is perfectly suitable for children of all ages, we do not have special supplies for toddlers or babies, and there are unprotected outlets and ungated stairs between floors. There is also a small above ground pool in the back (in the summer).
1. Please refrain from eating in the bedrooms or under the window in the family room.
2. We prefer that you remove your shoes at the house entrance (it keeps it cleaner for you as well).
3. Avoid cooking meat in the house. It's OK to bring cooked meat and eat it here.
4. No smoking in or around the house.
5. Keep noise to a minimum in the evenings and at night. It is a residential area and the neighbors are wonderful. No parties.
6. Keep non-toilet-trained children diapered.
7. In the summer months we have a small above ground pool. You must agree to and comply with all of the pool rules, which will be provided upon arrival. We are not liable for any incidents in regards to the pool.
8. Non-authorised guests are strictly prohibited from staying overnight. Additional costs will be charged for any guest beyond the number booked.
9. Remember what you learned in kindergarten. Play the games, read the books, be careful with breakables.
10. Enjoy your stay!