Big bright attic room in our 3rd floor Victorian right across from the AGO. Fits a queen bed, sofa bed, table and chairs. We're at times busy and noisy and you are welcome to hang with us, or just do your own thing and soak up the atmosphere.
WARNING: This is a NOISY household. There are children and adults who love to socialize loudly. If you have a need for quiet during the day or are a light sleeper, this is not optimal for you. THREE STORY WALK UP AND GUESTS MUST USE THE BACK ENTRANCE ONLY.
Big attic room. Lots of space. Original wide-plank pine floors, two closets and a great view of the AGO.
Zugang für Gäste
Share a kitchen with one other room, everyone shares the big beautiful rooftop deck. You can come hang with us in our downstairs kitchen, or living room if you want some company.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm available by text 24/7
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is a very child-friendly and liberal, unconventional household, so there will be periods of the DAYTIME where it will be VERY NOISY. Especially on the weekends. Conversely we're very happy for you to enjoy yourselves fully and play your own music. We welcome people from all cultures and sexual orientations here and are very excited to meet you!
WE HAVE A SMALL DOG. THERE IS A 3 STORY WALK UP TO YOUR ROOM. GUESTS MUST USE THE BACK ENTRANCE ONLY. THE INTERNET CONNECTION IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD; SOME GUESTS HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH IT.
- Check out time is 12 noon, please make sure you vacate your room by the check out time
- Pets MUST be child, other-pet and furniture friendly
- CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY IN ALL COMMON AREAS BEFORE LEAVING THEM - PLEASE THINK OF THE NEXT PERSON
- Children of the house are not allowed in the guests' rooms
- Please leave the space as you found it
- Strictly non-smoking household: no smoking in backyard, front porch or rooftop patio
- GUESTS MUST USE THE BACK ENTRANCE TO ACESS THEIR ROOM.
- THERE MUST BE A TOLERANCE FOR NOISE
Dieser Gastgeber hat 120 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a mother of 2 boys and decided to create a community house eight years ago when my first boy was one. I wanted to live the experience of 'it takes a village to raise a child'. I started out with one housemate and we are now the only multi-generational urban community house in Eastern Canada listed in The Federation for Intentional Communities. I'm passionate about community, free schooling, and personal growth. I have a desire to share this experience with others, even if it's for just a few days:)