Kids? Look no further. We are full set up for kids and babies so you don't have to pack everything!
*Thanksgiving Weekend now $649p/n 3 night min.
**Christmas $749p/n for 3 night min. Perfect for 2-3 families.
- Kitchen will have everything you need to host a holiday dinner.
- Full amenity & Family friendly. Including some sledding gear and snow toys!
- Snow Season coming...Our place gets a lot of snow! Go sledding, snowmobile from front door, snow shoe neighborhood trails.
AMENITIES - We are MORE than full amenity so you don't have to pack everything.
• LINENS - Shower towels, pool towels, 500 count sheets, down pillows in King & Queen rooms
• PERSONAL - Shampoo, conditioner and body wash & toilet paper
• KITCHEN – Our kitchen has everything to make a huge holiday dinner. There is nothing that you will miss (Keurig and Coffee Pot, Crockpot, roaster, KitchenAid, hand mixer, blender, etc.)
• HOME AMENITIES - Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, paper towels, household cleaners & a dozen basic seasonings (salt pepper, sugar, PAM)
AMENITIES FOR KIDS
We have a 4, 6 & 8 year old and teenage nieces and nephews. We try to give you access to as much as we can so you don’t have pack everything!!
• SECRET KIDS ROOM with Toys include: Legos, Lincoln Logs, fairies, cars, Woodeezs with a house and camper, army guys and a huge box of more toys.
• XBOX with Video Games
• GAMES – Games include, but not limited to Monopoly, Life, Uno, Battleship, Operation, Clue, etc.
• BOOKS - 50 forest/animal themed books for little kids
• BABY AMENITIES – Pack’n Play with sheets, highchair, stroller, plastic diningware
• GAME ROOM - Ping Pong, Air Hockey and Pop-a-Shot!
• BABYS SLEEPING SPACE - Huge master closet that is perfect for an infant to sleep in a Pack’n Play
• PRIVATE HOT TUB on property with amazing views
• 1.6 acres (one of the biggest lots in the neighborhood)
• FRONT YARD has a grassy area for playing ball.
• BACKYARD has a wooded area great for the kids to explore, but still be close enough for you to hear.
• FIRES - Gas Fire Pit & Wood Burning Pit (NOTE: There may be a burn ban in late summer)
• BBQ (gas) and picnic table in the back yard
Zugang für Gäste
Total access with the exception to the owners closet.
You will be given the code to the gate to get into the community and a number code to get into the front door.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will have complete instructions on how to use everything in our home, but call my cell at anytime for assistance. My cleaner and handyman live down the street and are on call for emergencies.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is a POOL FEE of $25 per day/per group. At the end of your stay you tell me how many days you used the pool and I pull it out of your damage deposit. Pool only open Memorial Day to Labor Day.
MUST BE 30 YEARS OLD TO RENT. Once we accept your booking we will send you a contract and a guest list that is required for the HOA pass.