- 3 mins walk away from Seoul Station
- Free portable WIFI (Olleh Egg)!
- 1 bunk bed, 1 queen bed, 1 single bed
- Centrally located to everywhere!
- Clean and comfortable space at reasonable price!
- No shoes inside the house
- My mom or wife may get into the room for a regular maintenance during daytime.
Love travel and want more !!!
I like to travel around the world. Working for a global management consulting firm for the past couple of years, I had chances to visit places like Sao Paulo, Beijing, Koln, Boston, San Fancisco, etc. And my list for places I want to visit is endless. When I get married, I promised to my lovely wife that I'll get her to Serengeti, Antarctica and Patagonia someday. Anyone who has been there, please do share your experiences and I'd be more than happy to hear them.
Enjoy visiting new and hip restaurants in Seoul !!!
I always carry lists of the finest restaurants in Seoul in my iPhone. I love all different kinds of foods including Chinese, Thai, Indian, Japanese, and Italian. If you are not familiar with the city, please ask me and I'd be pleased to recommend you a nice restaurant nearby or in downtown.