Designed for both business and leisure travel, The Whales Village is ideally situated in Mui Ne, one of the city's most popular locales. From here, you can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer.
# FREE BREAKFAST (IS SERVED FROM 8:00 TO 10:00)
# MASSAGE AT HOME
# THE BEACH IS RIGHT IN FRONT
# 5 MINUTES WALKING TO LOCAL MARKET, RESTAURANTS
# AIRY KITCHEN, SPACIOUS GARDEN, GREAT POOL, MASSAGE BATH
# ROMANTIC BEDROOM FOR COUPLE
# WONDERFUL ROOF TO CHILL OUT AND RELAX
The facilities and services provided by The Whales Village ensure a pleasant stay for guests. You can enjoy great features like free wifi all rooms, fast check in / out, luggage storage, wifi in public, parking.
For the comfort and convenience of guests, The Whales Village offers car park, meeting facilities, bar / pub, restaurant, 24hr room service, motobike for rent, massage at home, also offers wonderful recreational facilities such as garden, outdoor pool to make your stay truly unforgettable. The Whales Village will be a smart choice for travelers to Phan Thiet, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
Location is right front of the beach and 5 mins to main road with nice cheap good cafes (English menu). A few provision shop are located along the main road stretch and the market is also located at main road just 5 mins walking from The Whales village.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you have any question or need anything, do not hesitate ask me here or another channel.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Breakfast is served from 08:00 to 10:00
- To help you easily move around, we provide motorbike for rent ( 150k vnd per day)
- Let us know when you need Taxi, we will help you book it
- To reach our place, from main road you will see lane 224 a Pharmacy shop on your right and walk into an alley filled with resident housing until you can smell or hear the sea, The Whales village is on the right when you reach the sandy end path. Big gate which you will not miss it.
- Be quiet, clean and friendly
- No shoes in the house
Dieser Gastgeber hat 10 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm Joyce. I love traveling and making friends all over the world. I decided to do airbnb because i want to meet and talk to a lot of people over the world and help all travelers have a good place to stay and experience all the local life.