You’ll love The Record House because it the BEST VALUE in Nashville, AND it's full of old vinyl albums! (yes, you can play them) You'll be an 7.5 minute Uber from Downtown, Vanderbilt and Centennial Park.
This listing is for Dorm Bed Number 2, a bed in a co-ed shared room
The Record House is like a self-serve hotel. I take a hands-off approach to hosting so you can feel like the place is really yours.
Welcome to the Record House! Here at the Record House we aim at providing a hospitable and affordable service. Here are our house rules to help make your stay as comfortable as possible. We encourage you to please read through carefully.
1. Check-In and Wi-Fi information will be sent to you upon reservation confirmation. Wi-Fi information can also be found on the fridge in the residence. Please remember NO TORRENTING on the wifi.
2. The bed numbers are very clearly labeled. Please ensure your bed number matches your reservation.
Please contact us IMMEDIATELY in the situation your bed has been accidentally occupied by another guest.
3. For your safety, we ask that you please remain aware of your immediate surroundings. Please report suspicious and unusual activities as soon as they occur. Examples of these behaviors include: guests smoking, being destructive, or not observing house rules. No guest is allowed to sleep in unusual areas i.e. the floor/the living room. Each bed reservation is made for one guest ONLY, two guests are NOT allowed to use one bed. Please contact us immediately if you notice any of the above.
4. Please DO NOT leave your personal items lying around. Instead make use of the lockers in the closet in the room to store personal belongings. We advise that you bring locks with you for added security. Additionally bags and personal items can be stored underneath the bunk beds or on the actual beds.
5. Check-out is promptly at 11:00 AM. All items must be removed from the room/bed by 11:00 AM. Please leave the instruction sheet on the bed when you check out. Check-in starts at 4:00 PM. If you require an earlier check-in time please send us a message and we'll be glad to consider it.
6. If you need some time after check-out, you can lounge in the living area while you wait for your transportation and store your bags in the closet space next to Room 3 or in the living area.
7. Shared spaces in the residence include the 2.5 bathrooms, kitchen, and the living area. Please be respectful of the other guests by keeping the shared spaces clean and free of dirt/trash.
8. Please remember the Record House is a self-care house. Please keep the kitchen clean by cleaning up after yourselves. DO NOT leave dishes in the sink.
9. Keep the bathroom sanitary so others can make use of it. Please wash your hands and flush the toilet after every use. DO NOT flush any items that can cause a pipe blockage down the toilet. Make use of the trash can to properly dispose trash.
10. Remember smoking (of all kinds) is NOT ALLOWED in the house. PETS are NOT allowed on the residence. Please be aware the residence may not be suitable for older guests i.e. 65+ Please book at your own discretion.
11. Lastly we ask that you please keep the noise level down to a minimum. Remember quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM daily.
Thank you for respecting our rules and residence. Your comfort is our top priority at the Record House. Please contact us through Airbnb if you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay. We hope to see you back in Nashville soon.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1778 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Eric I live and work in ever enchanting Antigua, Guatemala. I do accounting/bookkeeping for Ilegal Mezcal. Mezcal is like tequila.. but WAY better. I also have a leather works company called Hide & Drink. Both you can find on the book of faces :-)
I take a 'less is more' stance to hotel/property management. I like my guest to feel like the house is theirs. That being said, please message me with any questions regarding the house or Antigua that might cross your mind.
Things to do in Antigua:
- You must visit Cafe No Se and try our world class Ilegal Mezcal.
- Earth Lodge is also a super chill avocado farm/hostel. Live music ever Sunday.
- Chocolate museum on 4th Calle. Can't remember what it's actually called but the chocolate is awesome!!