This lovely home sits at the foot of Heuning Berg with a front yard and secure parking. A large patio is accessible from the bedroom. There is a Weber grill on the patio that is perfect for those warm nights when you feel like eating some bbq. There is plenty of room for people to sleep comfortably, Master BR=queen size bed with 2nd sleeper coach for small kid.
Come enjoy the peace and quiet, sundowners on patio overlooking the town
Zugang für Gäste
Enjoy the comfort of the living area
KALOS@HILLSIDE GUEST HOUSE RULES & CONDITIONS
– Checkout time is before midday. Please tell us in advance if you require a later Checkout and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.
Room keys on arrival
– During normal working hours the keys will be handed over to the guest after payment and administration. Special arrangements for key collection must be made for late arrivals.
Room keys on departure
– Please leave the room keys on the kitchen table. Guests do not have to lock the door on departure. However please close the door completely when leaving.
Room keys during long term stay
– Long term stay over guests must lock their rooms on their way out and keep their set of keys for the duration of stay.
Lost key or damage to locks
– The cost for replacement of lost room keys or damaged locks is applicable and a total amount of R500 for lost keys and lock replacement to be paid immediately.
– Smoking is completely forbidden inside the house.
– Smoking is permitted outside the house in the yard and barbecue area.
– There will be no refunds for early departures, for breakdowns of appliances, etc, if said breakdown is due to weather and /or other conditions over which the house owner has no control.
– Please do not use flammables for heating, cooking or the like, irons candles, etc, in the guest room or corridors without the consent of the GuestHouse owner.
– Cooking, eating and storing food in the rooms is not allowed.
– Please do not use guest rooms for business activities or for any purposes other than accommodation use, without the consent of the GuestHouse owner.
Valuables, security and storage
– The management is not responsible for lost items. Please lock the doors when you leave.
– Although the guesthouse management takes responsibles steps to ensure the safety and security of all guests and their possessions, guests retain final responsability for their own safety and security.
– Keep rooms locked at all times when absent.
– Parking is available for all house guests only, no visitors allowed to park inside controlled gate. Do not park in the way of the electrical motorized gate when in a fully open or half way.
– Do not leave any valuables inside your car while it is parked. The Kalos@Hillside GuestHouse cannot accept responsability for the loss or theft of any such articles while your car is parked.
– No cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occour for any blockage.
– Guests have no access to rooms and areas marked “PRIVATE”.
The living room, dinning room, kitchen and barbecue are common areas of the house and guests are encouraged to use them to their need or recreation, nevertheless there are some rules to abide by:
THE LIVING ROOM
– Guests are allowed to use this common area and its appliances i.e. tv.
– Eating and snacking in the living room is completly forbiden.
– Should be kept as you’ve found it nice and tidy. If by any chance you notice any dirt please inform the owner.
– Avoid making noise or disturbing the other house guests, musical instruments, radios, televisions, stereos, and/or any other source of amplified sound shall be played at a volume that shall not disturb or annoy other guests we shall pay particular attention to limiting noise between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. , we also request the guests to restrain from making any noise outside the building, in the courtyard or directly in front of the building.
THE DINNING ROOM
– Please use this common area to have your meals, preparation and cooking should be conducted in the kitchen area.
– Stove shall be clean and free of food and grease.
– Guest Refrigerator shall be clean. Freezer door shall close properly and freezer shall have no more than one inch of ice. Freezer shall not be over-packed so that sufficient room is allowed for air circulation.
– Cabinets shall be clean and neat. Cabinet surfaces and countertop shall be free of grease and spilled food. Cabinets shall not be overloaded. Storage under the sink shall be limited to small or lightweight items.
– Sink shall be clean, free of grease and garbage. Dirty dishes shall be washed and put away in a timely manner. Please put back into place all dishes, utensils, etc, properly cleaned after use.
– Food storage areas shall be neat and clean without spilled food. Label your food in the refrigerator. Anything not labeled and in non-consumable condition, excluding condiments that are still in consumable condition, will be disposed of.
– Trash/garbage shall be stored in the covered collection container outside the house at the back.
– Cooking oils or grease shall not be disposed of down the kitchen drain.
– Please label your food in the refrigerator. Anything not labeled and in non-consumable condition, excluding condiments that are still in consumable condition, will be disposed of.
– The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, coffee and teapot, and limited dishes, glasses, and utensils for light meal preparation. Please clean up immediately after yourself.
– There is also a small washer/dryer available for light loads in the kitchen area, for houseguest use only.
In-door BARBECUE (provide your own fire wood/coals)
– Keep the barbecue area clean. After use leave it as you’ve found it;
– Use proper starter blitz;
– Never leave the barbecue unattended once it has been lit;
– Keep children away from the barbecue area. Consider a three-foot “kid-free zone” around the barbecue;
No Pets are allowed.
– We will hold you responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by you. Normal wear and tear are excluded.
– Please report any accidents or incidents to the guest house management in connection with any property damage.
– The Kalos@Hillside Guest House cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents the guest house from fulfilling its obligation to guests. However, the guest house will take necessary steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests under these conditions:
* Unanticipated interruption to electricity, water, sewage to and from the guest house;
* Industrial actions, civil uprising or criminal activity;
* Fire, frost, flooding, wind or any other force major event.
Because we have several guests, we ask you to respect each other concerning cleanliness of the common areas and noise level. If we receive complaints, you will be given a warning. Further complaints are subject to the termination of stay. We reserve the right to end a reservation if a guest becomes a disturbance/nuissance to others including management.
Please respect the house and its occupants.
– The owners of Kalos@Hillside Guesthouse are dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourage our guests to help us by:
* Switching off lights when not in use;
* Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use;
* Avoiding the unnecessary use of towels – just use what you need!;
* We will sort the recyclable rubbish collected from guest rooms i.e. paper, plastic, metal and glass;
* We thank you in advance for your comprehension and co-operation.