This charming 120sqm house's stone walls, elegant decoration and magnificent views will seduce you on your future visit to Saint-Saturnin-lès-Apt. With 3 different levels, the house offers you all the comforts for a dream holiday in the heart of this magnificent region.
The house can comfortably welcome up to 6 travelers, who will be charmed by the unblocked views, as well as the garden's romantic atmosphere.
It is in our gorgeous house at Saint-Saturnin-lès-Apt that we would have the pleasure of welcoming you on your future visit to Lubéron. With 3 different levels, you will enjoy the house's harmonious decoration, between its ancient sould and the modern and elegant furniture. The heated geothermal house with its open fireplace is a cozy cocoon for the autumn and winter evenings while enjoying the garden during the day! The house is an ideal choice for families or groups of friends looking to enjoy the outdoors and its fresh air.
Well equipped, the house offers you the following features:
* Ground floor
- An office space with a sofa bed, ideal for one person, and a desk in case you need to work.
- A bedroom with an arched ceilling fitted with a comfortable double bed.
* 1st floor
- A charming living room, fitted with a comfortable sofa, a TV and DVD player, a coffee table, chairs and a gorgeous chimney. You will direct access to the garden.
- A modern and well equipped kitchen, with the appliances you need to prepare try the region's ingredients: microwave, oven, gas stove, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchen utensils. A central island with 2 stools are also at your disposal.
- A spacious dining room fitted with a large dining table and seat for 8 people.
* 2nd floor
- A charming master bedroom fitted with a comfortable double bed (160) and a wardrobe. You will have direct access to the balcony from this room.
- An ensuite modern bathroom, fitted with a large Italian shower, sink, towel drying rack, hairdryer and toilets.
- A last bedroom, accessible through the master bedroom and bathroom, fitted with a single bed (which can be transformed into 2 places) and storage room.
You may take full advantage of the balcony from where you have a magnificent view of the region. The night sky full of stars will be the cherry on top of the cake during your stay. The house's garden provides all the privacy you need to spend your evening amidst friends and family.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal a baby cot, a washing machine, a drying machine, as well as an iron and ironing table.
Pristine bed linen, soft towels, vanity kits and some coffee caps are also provided.
Zugang für Gäste
The house has 3 different levels, accessible only by stairs.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in the region!
Chers Futurs Guests,
Je serai heureuse d'accueillir les voyageurs du monde entier !
A très vite,
Dear Future Guests,
I will be happy to welcome travelers from around the world!
See you soon,