Bright & modern apartment located right in the heart of Dublin's tourism quarter.
Recently refurbished, it is a mere 30 metres from the famous Ha'penny Bridge & Temple Bar area.
One-bedroom with a couch that becomes a sleeping area for a third person.
This is the perfect base for exploring Dublin city right on your doorstep.
Close to cafes for brunch, restaurants for dinner and Dublin's best pubs for the all important pint of Guinness.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to the whole apartment for the duration of their stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My friend Gary will meet you and check you into my apartment if I am not available.
- Dublin is a great city and has wonderful nightlife to enjoy but we have a strict no party rule in the property. Antisocial behaviour in the property or communal areas is not acceptable and you will be asked to leave the property.
- No stag or hen parties. Sorry! If you book and arrive as a party group, unfortunately, we wont be able to accept your booking.
- It's a lovely neighbourhood so we ask that you respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 9pm.
- We don't accept groups under 21 years of age. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by lead guest over the age of 25.
- Failure to adhere to property rules will result in loss of deposit and/or cancellation of your booking.
- Now thats the rules out of the way, let me extend a warm welcome to Dublin.
- You are booking a wonderful property and hope you feel at home during your stay. We look forward to hosting you and sharing our wonderful city with you.