Beautiful castle built in the year 1700 in full Venetian colonization. Located in the city center of Tinos, the capital of the island. Close to the harbor, the most beautiful and sandy beaches. Just minutes from taverns, shops, and located near the Sanctuary dedicated to the Madonna, a pilgrimage destination.
Close to the shrine, close to the sea, the beaches, and the most typical shops
The island can be reached by boat from Athens or Mykonos