Studio apartment SVS is positioned in a good location, so that in the immediate vicinity there is everything you need for a comfortable stay stores, bakeries, restaurants, pharmacy,beauty salon, library, bus station, health center, municipality.
Guests also provides services of transfers and other activities with the appropriate compensation.
So, if you look for a good apartment in a new building just a few minutes walk to the town center and beach apartment SVS is our recommendation.
Budva is rightfully considered to be the Centre of tourism in Montenegro. Here, on the Adriatic coast, go all who enjoy active, playful recreation. Many discos, bars, restaurants, night clubs offer their entertainment programs, and life on the streets not freezes around the clock.Holidays in Budva will be interesting for those who are keen on history, because the settlement at this place occurred about two and a half thousand years ago.This historic town is ideally combines all the charm of a holiday on the Adriatic coast: furnished stone, Pebble and sand beaches, clean sea, well-developed infrastructure and a large number of attractions, both in Budva and surroundings. Every summer in Budva has many musical, literary and theatrical festivals that allows everyone to participate in the cultural life of Montenegro.
Budva four main churches: the Church of St. John, known for its impressive archives, a library and a belfry; Holy Trinity Church is an Orthodox Church in the Byzantine style, opposite which is the tomb of the famous writer Stjepan Ljubisa; and the Church of Santa Maria in Punta-St Mary's Church, "the Cape", which is located in the southwestern part of the walls facing the sea Fortunately, in nearby Budva there are a huge number of interesting sights-churches, monasteries and even luxury hotel complex in the form of the island (island of St. Stephen).
Zugang für Gäste
SVS studio apartment consists of a hallway, bathroom, bedroom and living room, which when opened can be used as a balcony.
In the hall are placed closets for clothes.
Bathroom with shower cabin, washing machine.
The bedroom has two beds, one double bed and one separate bed, tv, cable television with over 300 channels,Wi-Fi, stereo, air conditioning, mini bar
The living room consists of a sofa, two armchairs, table and chest of drawers.
There is a possibility to open the living room and from him obtain a balcony overlooking the city and the sea, which can easily be closed in case of bad weather.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Dear Guest, I hope you will spend a pleasant time!
Please contact me for any help or information, I'll be glad to help you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
On the territory of Montenegro is charged tourist tax. In this case it is not included in the price apartments and paid separately upon arrival to the owner. Tourist tax: Adult (18 years) - 1 EURO per day. Teenager (12-18 years) - 0.5 EURO per day. Child (under 12 years) - free.
To ensure a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities.
2. Accommodation is available from 12.00 o'clock on the arrival day until 10.00 o'clock on the departure day.
3. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 50 Euro.
4. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
5. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help.
6. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest's personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping room. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security
9. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell.
10. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o'clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace
11. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
12. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled. The damage, which is not registered upon the departure, will be claimed later lawsuit against the guest.