Utvik is beautifully situated by the foot of the mountain Utvikfjellet and by the fjord Nordfjorden, 40 km from Stryn town. This region is one of the most visited places of Norway, thanks to wonderful scenery – blue fjords, waterfalls from steep mountains, glaciers in hidden valleys.
When staying in Utvik you are only a short car trip away from famous attractions and gorgeous sites.
The town Utvik itself is a peaceful place that will do good to your soul and body.
- Please feel at home! But no shoes inside.
- When using the kitchen do not clean dishes by hand. Put dirty dishes in the dish washer and start a program before check out. The exception is the chef knife and frying pan that should be washed by hand. You are welcome to use basic ingredients such as salt and oil. Use the big bin for garbage and the one underneath for bottles. If the bin gets full there are new plastic bags in the bottom of it.
- Feel free to use the outside are in front of the house. This is reserved for this listing.
- Smoking only permitted outside. Please use ashtray.
- Thank you for taking care of this house.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 58 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Bergen is my city and despite of some rain I believe it is just wonderful.
I love travelling, exploring new places, tasting new food and chat with the locals. Hopefully in their language.
I also have a few places that I rent out to airbnb travelleres here in Bergen or by the fjord in Utvik (Stryn).
As a host I like it when people ask questions and have interest in what is typical about Norway and the western part of the country. I like to give tips about where to eat well and what sites to visit. It doesn't have to be the most touristy places.
Communication is important both when I am travelling and when receiving people.