a Beautiful, unique apartment dressed by the well known Interior Designer - Nicolette Jonas. Classic and Stylish where practicallity, luxury and functionality is key..
King size beds, Smeg appliances, egyptian cotton linen, micro fibre robes, soft ribbed towels, Nespresso Coffee machine, selection of Twining teas... to mention a few luxury items that await guests visiting this apartment.
With the lush green garden and patio set stationed outside, you will feel comfortable and right at home!
Zugang für Gäste
Sun drenched pool
• Ryk Neethling’s world-renowned swimming academy
• Tennis courts
• L’Huguenot Wine Cellar, located on the Val De Vie Estate and producing its own award- winning wines (one of South Africa’s biggest wine exporters)
• Polo Club Restaurant & Wine Bar (the central hub of entertainment, offering great food and a Bistro-style ambiance)
• Two immaculate polo fields beautifully kept to Hurlingham standards
• International-standard equestrian riding arena
• The Terraces & Ballroom (ideal venues for an extravagant or intimate event)
• The Market at Val De Vie (showcasing
the region’s finest and most delicious local produce, with live music and fun activities for children)
• A picnic area along the Berg River
• Mountain bike routes and horse and running trails
• Access and membership available to the renowned Pearl Valley 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
• Cape Town International Airport is 50km away
Weitere wichtige Infos
When indoors you enjoy the luxury of... a 50" Panasonic plasma TV, with DSTV; Airconditioned rooms; Underfloor heating in Bathrooms And if you enjoy the oudoors.. You can stay fit by using the well equipped Gym; Play a game of tennis; Go for a cycle or a jog along the Berg River; Learn how to play Polo by booking your Polo Lessons; Canoing along the lakes
- No laundry visible from outside
- Rubish drop-off only in provided bins