Experience Hudson from a lovely light filled ground floor apartment sleeping one to four, including full dining room and living room, eat in kitchen, Victorian bath with claw foot tub and shared W/D. All a short block from the galleries, eateries and shopping of bustling Warren Street as well as the local music scene. Within walking distance of every downtown Hudson destination, as well as the train station.
Please note that the City of Hudson recently instituted a 4% lodging tax on rental and cleaning fees, to be collected and remitted to the City of Hudson quarterly by the host. As Airbnb does not currently provide a means to isolate this charge on a statement and segregate it for bookkeeping purposes, please leave cash totaling an additional 4% of the rental and cleaning fees on the living room coffee table prior to departure. This tax is applicable to all bookings after June 1, 2017.
Zugang für Gäste
Entire first floor apartment is included in the listing: Living room, dining room, den, master and single additional bedroom, and full sit down kitchen. Laundry is in the front hall staircase, with access shared by guests in upstairs apartment. The street is pretty quiet; please be considerate of the neighbors, as well as guests who may be in the upstairs apartment. Back yard is currently a work in progress and off limits. Thanks.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Keypads are provided on front and apartment doors, as well as an emergency local contact number. I'll be away, but Marie, my local contact/emergency person, will be available as needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I'm interested in local history, and have put together a self guided walking tour of our historic commercial district, complete with colorful graphics, available to guests upon check in. You'll find it in the den. Enjoy!
Please note that no third party bookings are accepted. Any bookings subsequently discovered to have been made on a third party basis will be cancelled.
- No smoking, incense, sage, or indoor use of any substance releasing fumes (out of consideration for those with allergies or asthma). Not suitable for pets. No parties or events.
- No high heels please; they can damage wood floors.
- There's an emergency exit map on the back of the door to each bedroom.
- No open flames of any kind are permitted in the apartment, including candles, cooking utensils using open flames, etc. Thanks.
- In addition to the smoke and CO detectors in each bedroom, there's a central station fire alarm in the hallway, which will summon the FD immediately if it senses smoke.
- The first aid kit is in the hall pantry.
- The fire extinguisher is in the kitchen.
- Absolutely no wipes, feminine hygiene products, or any items other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilets. Emergency plumbing and/or cleanup bills due to flushing by guests of any items other than toilet paper will be charged against the security deposit.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 8 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen