Upscale, very large (1700 sq. ft.) basement apartment in our 3-story home in beautiful subdivision on the northwest side of Indy. You will have a private entrance. We are 20 minutes from downtown, 5 minutes from Eagle Creek park. We offer a family-friendly space complete with playroom, separate bedrooms, pool/ping pong table combo, pool, hot tub, playhouse with swingset.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire basement apartment, which is accessed through our front door entrance and is separated from our space by attached privacy screens. You will have a digital code to the front door which will be for your exclusive use. You will also have access to our backyard, pool, hot tub, screened-in porch, barbecue grill, etc.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or special requests. Our goal is that all our guests feel very welcomed, taken care of, and have a wonderful, memorable stay. Please let us know how we can give you a 5-star experience!
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are within 5-7 minutes of a wide variety of shopping and dining establishments. Grocery stores include Marsh and Kroger. Traders Point shopping center includes an AMC movie theater, Fifth Third bank, restaurants, Michael's, Petsmart, Books a Million, Oberweis, Dick's Sporting Goods, Abuelo's, Starbucks and much, much more. Let us know what you're interested in checking out and we'll point you in the right direction.
- We are typically here to welcome guests. However, in the case that we are unable to be here upon your arrival, we will let you know in advance that that will be the case; you will be given your previously agreed upon house code for the door and you will let yourself in. You will be provided with a house manual and a list of basic information, and you are always free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Again, this is not usually the case but it is a possibility we want our guests to be aware of and o.k. with.
- No extra guests that are not part of your reservation are permitted. Even if they are "not spending the night." Do not show up with extra people unannounced or not previously agreed upon by me. If you do, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation for contract violation without being required by Airbnb to issue you a refund.
- Quiet hours from 10pm - 7am, assume personal responsibility with use of pool and hot tub.
- Music and alcohol use are fine but no excessive drinking (drunkenness) or loud partying. We are a family-friendly host in a quiet suburban setting.
- Let us know if you would like the pool table converted for ping pong. We will put the top on for you.
- For parking, when you arrive, please pull up to the large red flower pot along the right side of the driveway. 2-3 cars can fit in a parallel line. We use the left side to pass in and out of our garage. Thank you!