It's in this beautiful 105sqm apartment that you will stay during your visit to Montreal. Ideally located in the Côte-des-Neiges district, you will be close to local amenities and you can easily reach Saint Joseph's Oratory, the university campus or downtown. With its 3 bedrooms, it can comfortably welcome 6 people.
Bright and quiet, it is composed of :
- A nice and luminous living room thanks to its large windows with two sofas, a coffee table, a flat screen television and a beautiful wood dining table where you can enjoy a meal with your family and friends.
- A balcony with a wood dining table to enjoy the quiet of the neighborhood during those long and hot summer days.
- A modern and well equipped kitchen, with all the necessary for you to prepare your favorite dishes: microwave, oven, stove, kettle, toasted and a coffee machine.
- A first bedroom flooded with natural light fitted with a comfortable king size bed (180x200) and storage space.
- A second bedroom with a queen size bed (160x190) and a closet.
- A third bedroom with a queen size bed (160x190), one armchair to enjoy the quiet to read or take a break.
- A clean and well kept bathroom, fitted with a bathtub, washbasin, hairdryer and toilets.
You will have at your disposal: washing machine, hairdryer, storage room. The double glazed windows offer you additional tranquillity. You can easily park your car on the street for free!
I provide premium quality towels, bed sheets and vanity kits. Of course, the Wifi is accessible and free of charge!
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is located on the 1st floor of the building accessible by stairs.
You will be welcomed by ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in Montreal and the neighborhood!
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 10. Dezember 2017 - 4. Dezember 2018.
Chers Futurs Guests,
Je serai heureux d'accueillir les voyageurs du monde entier !
A très vite,
Dear Future Guests,
I will be happy to welcome travelers from around the world!
See you soon,