Situated in a secluded area on a hilltop, 5 minute walk from World Heritage site Seifa-Utaki, our beautiful house with a wonderful view of the pacific ocean is great for vacationing for large families (up to 16). We have 3 showers and 3 toilets catering for large groups. Located in a quiet area with a "Okinawan" feel, you will love the resort-like peace and quiet of our home. A beach is located 10 minute walk away. A short drive away you will find places to eat, shop and Azama Sun Sun beach.
- 3 bedrooms; 2 bedrooms with 1 double bed and 1 single bed, 1 tatami bedroom with 4 single futon beds and 1 double futon bed
- Living room with a tatami corner, kids space and toys
- The living room is capable to accommodate up to 4 people with 4 futons
- One side of the living room has a large window facing the ocean, giving you a relaxing view of the pacific
- Large kitchen
- Outside BBQ area with tent and tables and a BBQ set
- 3 Showers
- 1 bath tub
- 3 Toilets
- Air conditioner
- Washing machine
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 double futon
- 9 single futons
- Baby cot can be provided upon request
- Comfortably accommodates up to 16 guests
Great for groups of up to 16, the house has recently been renovated. A very spacious living room (with a tatami corner for kids play) and 3 bedrooms. The house can comfortably accommodate up to 16 guests. It also has 3 showers, 1 bath and 2 toilets, a large kitchen, air-conditioner and other amenities to make your stay comfortable.
The outside BBQ area outside has a large grill, tables, utensils and a tent to make your day out in the sun, comfortable.
The kitchen has 3 gas outlets with most utensils for cooking needs, and also cutlery.
I have put stickers in English on remote controls, intercoms and other electrical products so that you won't have any trouble using everything.
Zugang für Gäste
~AMENITIES AND EQUIPMENT~
- Childrens toys
- BBQ area and utensils
- Outdoor tent
- Hair Dryer
- Free soap, shampoo and toilet paper
- Hand and bath towels
- Gas cooker
- Tea Kettle
The whole apartment is free for guest use, including shampoo/rinse, kitchen accessories, plates, umbrellas and other amenities.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you experience any difficulties accessing the facilities please do not hesitate to contact me through Airbnb or by the contact information that will be sent to you at confirmation of booking.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Okinawa is a sub-tropical island the rays of the sun can be quite intense. Please plan accordingly so as to avoid any sun related distress.
- No shoes in house
- Quiet hours after 10pm
- Please clean the toys, cutleries and the BBQ if you use them
- Please return the BBQ tent to the original place if you use it, so that the wind will not blow them away
- It's close to nature, so please expect to see a couple of bugs in and outside the house.
1 Nacht Mindestaufenthalt vom 27. August 2017 - 28. September 2017.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 202 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello, My name is Shizuka. I am Japanese currently living in Yokohama, Japan. I love travelling and exploring different places. I have been to Hawaii, Vietnam and Thailand. I have learn to love and embrace different culture . And i want to share to the rest of the world, our Japanese tradition and culture by accommodating different nationalities. In one of our apartments located in the capital of Tokyo, Japan. I hope to host you on your future visit to Japan.