Fine Custom Home With Beautifully Appointed Interior. Studio apartment over garage with hard rock maple paneling and 1 bath, mahogany paneled family room with mahogany & marble fireplace, 2 1/2 inch clear white oak flooring throughout, and built in corner cabinet in the dining room. Custom molding throughout. A large garden for relaxation & on a quiet street. 2 minutes from Chowan University. CHECK WHO QUALIFIES FRO THE 20% DISCOUNT
There are three different areas within this property that is ideal for guest.
1. Green Bedroom:
This room has a luxurious queen size bed that sleeps two with private bathroom downstairs. A desk and chair in room. Free Wi-Fi, TV available.
2. The Royal Master bedroom:
This spacious bedroom is designed for luxury and rest. This room has two beds. A luxurious queen size bed and a twin size bed. This room sleeps 2 but can accommodate a family up to 3. Guests will enjoy cable TV, free fast Wi-Fi connection, a computer desk and chair; two bedside seats etc. This is simply a comfortable space fit for royalty.
3. Spacious luxurious Studio apartment:
The studio apartment is part of the house but has its own two private entrances. See the listing The Royal Awuni's Georgian (apartment) for details.
Zugang für Gäste
Screen porch, patio table and chairs, and private garden with garden charis and table, two fire pits, a gas and wood buring fire pits available for guest to use. You also have access to the kitchen, laundry and dryer and if staying for long, could arrange for a gym card.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Special dinner or lunch can be arranged for a fee if guest request in advance. You can text email if you have questions.
Guest may not invite their guest into the property, or conduct business that require people coming in and out to the house for everyone's privacy and protection.
Weitere wichtige Infos
All prices are negotiable! The Price you see can be discounted if you stay for a week or more. Price can drastically be reduced so message me should you have a limited budget.
On this property, there are 3 possible spaces that is available for guests.
1. The studio apartment has two beds a king size bed and a full size bed, a den area and a breakfast/sitting area with complete privacy going in and out with own key. sleeps 4. No extra charges
2. Master bedroom has a queen bed and a twin size bed ideal for family. Sleeps 3.
3. Green room, has a queen size bed, this room is ideal for 2. Private bathroom located downstairs.
- No smoking in the house and pets due to allergies of my family
- No wet shoes on Maple floors
- Please be clean and quiet, You can enjoy a cup of coffee
- This is not for hosting parties, and large crowds and noise
- We can accommodate other needs e.g. departure times and arrivals but please ask.
- house is about an hour and 20 minutes to Norfolk airport
- 2 minutes drive to Chowan University campus
- Restaurants: Tavern 125, Napoli, China Garden, John Sea Food, Kings Landing coffee
- Please try not to lose the key but should you, you will be changed for replacement of lock for $50
- There is a possible discount if affiliated to Chowan University
Dieser Gastgeber hat 8 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am an Assistant Professor and Director of International Student Affairs at Chowan University. I have been teaching at Chowan for about 12 years and love every bit of what I do. I am also an ordained minister, I teach introductory courses for understanding the Bible, Critical Thinking courses and Cross Cultural Communications in Business or in Ministry.
I love to give back to the local and international community. I serve currently as the President of the Roanoke Chowan Community Women Job Core. I am also the President of The Murfreesboro Rotary Club, a member of the NC Watermelon Festival Committee in Murfreesboro NC. I work with Amnisty, Fight against Human Trafic. There are many more services I am involved in and will share with you in person later.
I love people and respect all people. I love to cook in my spare time and entertain. I am known for my hospitality and caring nature. I don't like discrimination of any form. I work hard for the life I have chosen, and don't belief in laziness, work is fun. I work hard and have fun.
I love antique furniture and decorating. I love clean environment.
I am from Ghana, West Africa. But since 1992 I've been traveling around the world. I lived in Italy -Rome, Napoli, and Montacinno, Czech Republic - Prague. England - London, France - Le Provonce, Denmark - Copenhagen, several visits to Austria, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Goland Hights, Egypt, Burkin Faso, Togo, Nigeria, Luxemburg, Belgium, Kosovo, Liberia, so many town in Asia Minor, Phillipi, Corinth, Galatia, Ephesus, Thessalonica, Lestra etc. I want to travel South America in a year or so.
I will be investing into landscaping soon to upgrade my curb appeal. I love to research, read all the time, and invested in current affairs. I love sea food, Ghanaian foods, and Mexican foods.
I love a whole range of music, but I listen to jazz, South Afrian Lady Smith, Raggea, R&B, gospel Ghanaian high life music, Italian music etc.
My style of hosting is: make sure my guest has everything reasonable to make their stay comfortable and relaxed. Service Above Self.