This property is truly one of a kind. We’d love for you to experience both the breath taking view outside and the Spanish revival elements of the house inside.
Located on the northwest rim of an extinct volcano in the Apoyo Lagoon Natural Reserve, the view is...spectacular! Looking out from the Castillo terrace, in front of you lies the ancient volcanic Apoyo lake. In the distance, you can see the Mombacho volcano, Lake Nicaragua, the city of Granada and the Isletas ,and sometimes Concepcion.
1. Water is safe to drink.
2. Use water sparingly on specified days_(speak to property manager)
3. Do not flush femine hygiene products down the toilet.
4. Do not flush anything but regular toilet paper. We provide only1 roll of toilet paper in each bathroom at arrival.
5. No excessive, loud music or noise. Quiet time is after 1100pm local time
6. No smoking in home, ashtrays available outside, (additional cleaning and de-fuming costs will be added to your bill).
7. House use is for renters only, no extra guests allowed.
8. Please ensure you keep the home clean and tidy, as you found it.
9. Checkout is at 11am unless arranged 24 hours before, if it is later you will be charged accordingly
10. Laundry only for guests staying a week or longer. Guests are not permitted to use laundry washer. For $2 a load the house keeper will do a load of laundry. Guests to supply soap.
11. No glass by the pool, use plastic please.
12. No diving or running around the pool or in the gardens.
13. Children to be supervised by an adult, at all times
14. Parking for 1 vehicle inside gate... additional car may park on outside driveway
Drug use is highly prohibited in Nicaragua with extreme consequences.