** BOOK INSTANTLY WITH CONFIDENCE**
- Our calendars are ALWAYS up-to-date so you can book instantly
- Your Full and Final Price (incl all taxes and fees) is listed to the right >
More questions? Check our FAQ below or e-mail us.
Our Pomelo Bay beach front property sets the scene for an amazing vacation on the island of Nassau, Bahamas. Experience breath-taking sunrise and sunsets each day, and feel the white sands under your toes as you walk out to the beach and enjoy paradise untouched, and swim to your heart’s delight.
Our private Pomelo Bay property, located on the south-western part of Nassau is only 20 minutes from the International Airport, in Adelaide Village, known as the last true “old town” where you can experience life on the island in it’s most authentic fashion; safe, quiet, away-from-it-all, island feel. Friendly neighbors, modern and old homes mixed together in a community like no other on New Providence, close to the beach, lakes and nature, and far away from everything else!
Our property boasts 3 modern condo homes overlooking the coral harbour beach and harbour. While looking at the waterfront, our town sits between the famous Royal Bahamas Defence Force base to the left, and the multimillion dollar Albany Resort, with homes of rich and famous to the right.
Our Pomelo Bay North and South condos are brand new, and include modern furniture and appliances, air conditioned and amenities like cable TV, Internet, washer & dryer, and private parking in a gated property. We also have a wonderful private property just on the other side of the street which sits on a surreal lake front, and is protected by UNESCO. It has a cabana and dock, perfect for relaxing afternoons and great fishing.
You will need a car or taxi service while staying with us as we are far away from public transport and access to the closest stores, restaurants and the rest of the island is at least 15 minutes away by car. It’s one of the things that makes us such a great vacation spot for those that want to truly get-away from it all, no mega resorts, no shopping malls, no noisy cars and trucks passing by every few minutes, just, clean, quiet, island life on the beach.
The neighborhood is great for walking. The birdwatching and fishing on the lakefront at the other side of our property is astounding. And walking along the neighborhood to check out other beaches, the old houses, little community stores, churches and parks will give you an instant connection to life in The Bahamas before all the modern hotels and resorts.
Access to the rest of the island starts with a 20 minute ride to the shopping centers, restaurants, bars, banks and world famous Cable Beach district with all of its tourist attractions so you get the best of both worlds.
You will absolutely enjoy your time with us.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- bedding, towels, cookware, dishware, hair dryer, appliances.
- Free Internet & Wifi (Very good speeds and reliable service)
- Free Local and Long Distance Calls (North America, Europe, Bahamas)
- Free Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Free Cleaning on check-out
- Free Concierge Service
- All taxes included
- 25 minutes from Airport
- 50 minutes drive to The Atlantis & Paradise Island
- 44 minute drive to downtown
- Let us arrange airport transportation for you. ($30, 2 persons, one way)
- Rental cars start at $65
- Scooter rentals are available on the island
Check In / Check-Out times:
- Standard Check In: Anytime after 3:30 PM
- Standard Checkout: Anytime before 10 AM
- * Early Check- In / Late Check-Out: offered at an extra cost and subject to availability.
We want our guests to feel comfortable and have a great time. We only ask that you treat our home as your own and that you consider our neighbors as this is a quiet family community.
We ask you to be mindful of the following during your vacation.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the unit. Some of our guests have kids with severe allergies and we want to provide a safe and healthy environment for all of our guests.
- Please help us to conserve energy and and keep our villa affordable for guests like you. Turn off all lights, air conditioners and appliances when leaving the unit for more than a few minutes. Local energy costs are upwards of 600% more than North America, so observing this rule helps us tremendously.
- Check In times (after 3:30pm) and Check Out times (by 10am) are strict as we need to prepare the unit for other guests like yourselves. If you require an early check-in / late check-out, please ask about our early check in / late check out service. We’d be happy to offer this service to you when available.
- The white plastic gate card (key) is only required to open the gate when entering the unit. The gate opens automatically when exiting so the gate card is not needed on check-out. Please remember to leave this inside the unit.
- If you observe anything not functioning as it should or if you have any issues at all, please bring it to our attention so that we can address it as quickly as possible. We want to make sure you have an awesome vacation, and sometimes we won’t know an issue exists until you bring it to our attention. This would be appreciated.
- Have a great time and enjoy yourselves. Mi casa es su casa!