An elegant retreat on the Sunflower River. Enjoy 9 acres of seclusion in this historic home less than 1/2 mile from downtown Clarksdale and the crossroads. Complementary breakfast and coffee. Equipped with great-playing, vintage Silvertone guitar.
Every room is furnished with cool antiques and an acoustic guitar. Room 3 has its on refrigerator and shares a microwave with rooms 1 and 2.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests may enjoy their private room as well as living room, sunroom and dining room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be on site to help with your stay.
- Please don't try to open any of our windows. They are very old
- List all guests on reservation. No parties
- Please no pets. A dog named Itchy lives here. She is old and friendly. She will more than likely greet you when you arrive
- Our family lives on the west side of the first floor. That area is off limits to guests
- Downstairs indoor communal areas are closed to guests after 8pm. Feel free to enjoy outdoor areas all night long