Greenbank is an ideal base for so many activities in this beautiful heritage coastal headland area. With RSPB Bempton a 15 minute country walk away. Walking, Cycling, Exploring, Fishing, Boating, Golf and so much more.
Perhaps you prefer to just relax in this fully equipped comfortable accommodation.
Parking for car/motorcycle and secure space for Bicycle storage.
The village has a train station, bus service and good shop with post office, plus a real ale pub with excellent food/restaurant.
The modern bedroom has wardrobe, blackout blind, an en-suite bathroom with shower and a second small luggage/ dressing room.
Although part of our house, you can just close the double access doors to the lounge and have total privacy and exclusive use of the areas in the photographs. Should you want me/us for anything, I am usually about in the house / garage, please just ask. The lounge has a book case with selected books and magazines for you to enjoy and a cupboard with various games for your entertainment.
Wi Fi internet access
Large smart TV and Home cinema surround-sound DVD system with hundreds of DVDs for you to choose from, Satelite TV and Freeview, plus other items such as Bluetooth speakers and radio.
Well equipt. Kitchen/Dining area for your exclusive use.
Gardens back and front with outdoor seating if you wish to use.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have your own Key and entrance to use so if I am out you have full independant access to the guest areas.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am normally in and out but always at the end of a phone and never far away. If you need help or assistance, I will try my best.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note that when horses go by, or when someone comes to the gate, our Border Terrier dog may well bark, ( it's his job!).
Also, for your information and security, we have CCTV cameras covering outside entrances and parking area.
- Greenbank Apartment is a self contained extension of our home and we are always around to help with advice or practical help if required.
- There are 2 x 6ft 6" sofas in the lounge area that can be used as comfortable beds for people in your group for £10 per night per person during your stay.
- Wi Fi and internet access are provided free of charge for your fair use and enjoyment.
- We have a small dog "Ted" and cat "Minnie". They are often in the garden, both are very friendly, please don't feed them, they get more than enough food and titbits, thanks.
- We ask that you respect our home and quiet time after midnight please. We are happy to leave you in peace or to chat if you want to.
- You will have the use of 55" flat screen TV with Sky satellite and Home Cinema/music surround sound system. A large library of DVDs for you to choose from also.
- USB outlets are in each room.
- External combination Key safe for your use.
(Note, £20 lost key charge)
Semi retired now and young at heart with a real love for travel by air, sea and most of all road. I have enjoyed travelling by road on motorcycles (including motorcycle and sidecar), Car (+caravan), Landrover (on and off road), Motorhome and most of all campervan. TV/Film, Cuisine and being out and about form a big part of my enjoyment of life. Now with the children gone and a home big enough to share is a good time to start Airbnb as a host to enable other people to enjoy exploring this beautiful area in which we live on the East Yorkshire coast.