Rustic authentic farmstay, warmth, comfort and character set on a stunning block of land, 15 hectares in total.
A beautiful, natural large country home, with 3 spacious bedrooms in the main house and a large wrap around deck.
Additional "Monkey House" with space for teens and kids on mattresses for privacy.
"The Grandpa House" has a double bed plus own bathroom.
Plenty of space for tents or other outdoor additions. Perfect country peace for friends, families, celebrations, holiday stays.
Games room with darts and ping pong. It's old but great if you appreciate the historic relevance of Australian homesteads. A very old, country indoor space for games, not sleeping! A dis-used fireplace in the Games room, never been used in 30 years, adds ambience and history but isn't functioning.
If you want paved steps and pathways, then stay in the city...but if you love the country....come visit!
Large front lawn, flat and perfect for tents or playing soccer, under night lights, enjoying the dining experience of an outdoor BBQ and Spit option, with large tables and chairs.
Wrap around decking is safe and secure.
Pool, cabana and hot tub.
Perfect for events, just bring your extra equipment for a private, country event, in perfect surroundings.
Zugang für Gäste
Main home, all extra houses and rooms.
Pool. Cabana. Hot Tub.
All grounds. Large, safe wrap around Deck provides hours of serene relaxation with views.
Numerous appliances including Nespresso machine and coil heaters.
Well trained and behaved dogs welcome, but forbidden inside. Alpacas can attack dogs.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Minimal to none.
We are available for contact if you need us but won't get in your way while you sit back, relax, cook, read, or enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
Great value per head for a weekend out of the bustle of the city and away from contemporary, busy living.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Come expecting country style though, it's not the city! Some parts are old, which provide atmosphere but not modernity. There might even be cobwebs, and things you'd expect in the wonderful Australian bush. But enjoy the cockatoos and kookaburras on the property, and even spot some kangaroos up the road at the neighbours properties, visible from the road.
There are alpacas, horses and chooks on the property which we would ask you to respect and be careful with. They won't hurt you but we would want to ensure they are safe. Be careful around Alpacas if you bring your dogs.
Keys and featured inclusions will be documented for ease of use.
It's a relaxing, enjoyable and easy place, offers itself for many opportunities to unwind, or to have a wonderful celebration!
- Any damage will be paid for by guests.
- Respect for neighbours is a MUST.
- Music off by 11pm Fri and Sat nights.
- Music off by 10pm Sunday nights....this is respect to the neighbours and the peace of the bush, where noise carries more than in the city. The neighbourhood is full of homes and families with kids.
- No Karaoke.
- No pets inside.
- Shoes off for inside please.
- Absolutely nothing added to the Spa...bubbles, shampoos or other products...these cause us to have to empty the spa and refill it, and can cause damage which will bear a charge to the guests.
- Absolutely no fireworks.
- Cigarette butts and rubbish picked up from outside areas and placed into rubbish bins, to protect the property and the wildlife.
ON DEPARTURE : CHECKLIST
- All lights off on departure.
- All heaters off on departure.
- All Doors and windows closed and locked on departure.
- All appliances off on departure.
- Spa cover on.
- All taps and hoses off.
- Key back in lockbox, as you found it.
- Gates closed, as you found them.
- Dishwasher clean and emptied.
- Noise kept at sensible level to respect the neighbours, the peace of the bush, and the wildlife.
- Big group functions carry a venue charge payable in advance to the hosts.
- Please check with Cheryl and Phil about charges and any rules associated with weddings and event requests ahead of booking.
Friendly, communicative couple. Happy to host wonderful , respectful guests. Love to socialise ourselves and spend time with the family and friends we cherish. Hoping to have great guests enjoy our Farm , like we do, in this peaceful natural environment.