Enjoy your stay on the island in this first floor unit of an island beach house, that is conveniently located in the middle of the island, within walking distance to several restaurants and entertainment venues. Offers you to comfortably sleep 8ppl ($ extra after 8) in our 3bdrm/2bath condo. 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 2 Twin beds, 1 sofa bed.
Rates and availability can change, property is listed in different sites. PleaseAsk 1st
1400SqFt condo downstairs with straight access to the pool through the back door. It is just half a block to the beach with a free beach access. Walking distance to one of the best Restaurant bar in SPI Wanna Wanna. We anxiously welcome our guests with a Special Welcome Gift for you to enjoy!
Zugang für Gäste
Guests can freely used everything provided in the condo, feel at home! The only shared space in the property is the pool/bbq area if both units are occupied.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available when needed. Better reached in my cell-phone by text or direct e-mail. Contact information will be provided when check in. If I am not available, there will be someone to help, don't worry!
Weitere wichtige Infos
I am a doctor so I might not answer as fast as I wish I could, if i cannot answer i will transfer the call to my co host or call/txt/email back as soon as possible. Please leave/send/email a message with your name and phone number
Starburst Vacation Homes
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property. Smoking is allowed outside only.
There will be an additional fee of $500 for cleaning and damages for those guests found to have smoked in the property
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above. Fee may apply.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
Unless special arrangements (request pet addendum) are made, pets are not permitted in the property. Should we discover a pet in the accommodations, you will be charged a fee for cleaning, pest control, and an additional day’s rent. In addition, you will need to board your pet at a local kennel or leave the accommodations without any refund of your advance rental fee payment.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 2-3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. For additional parking, there are some public parking spaces available on the street. Our property does not have an oversized parking space for large RV’s, trailers, or boats. Please contact us if you have any special parking needs
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
Starburst Vacation Homes
Daily Maid service for “light” housekeeping is available for an additional fee of $25 per day. Please let us know in advance if you would like to have this service. This service, however, is subject to availability of our housekeeper. Our housekeeper will normally spend 30 minutes to a maximum of one hour and will typically perform the following cleaning chores:
i. Light sweeping and/or mopping of the floors.
ii. Bedrooms - Light clean-up, make-up main beds, clean bathrooms, rinse showers/tubs.
iii. Kitchen - Light clean-up, place trash in dumpster, place dishes in the
dishwasher. NOTE: The maid will not change linens, do the laundry, nor provide fresh towels and linens. Fresh towels and linens are available at an additional fee of $25 per day. Please note that we do not permit towels or linens to be taken outside the property.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. Pool: No children under the age of 18 permitted in pool at any time [without adult supervision]. When using the pool, remember there is a certain risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in pool prior to your arrival.
12. Bathrooms: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged any damages.
13. Weather Policy:
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
§ Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
§ Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
§ Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen