Treat yourself to a private California retreat at the Shooting Star Sanctuary. This immaculate 3000 Sq. ft., 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Mariposa vacation rental sleeps 8, boasts high-end amenities and a secluded mountain location to put you in a Golden State of mind!
Just 45 minutes away from Yosemite National Park, this prestigious vacation rental is a lavishly appointed living space, making it a perfect match for a large families or groups looking to be surrounded by pristine outdoor beauty.
- I am 100% committed to your stay being wonderful, and for that to happen I ask for a mutual relationship of integrity and respect. Please, fully read the description of the home and about the space. Communicate your needs, expectations and wants before confirming your booking request
- PLEASE NOTE: the home is in the process of being re-decorated, so look carefully at pictures and captions for the most up to date information. Furnishings may change, please send any questions/needs/expectations before submitting a booking request
- You are 100% responsible and liable for you and your group, this includes damage liability and personal injury liability for each person, including children and your guests who visit even if they are not part of your reservation group (e.g., caterers, day-guests, etc)
- Only use provided toilet paper in toilets as the home is on a septic system. Please do not flush anything else besides bodily waste and toiler paper, and do not overfill the toilets. Flush twice separately if needed. Bags are provided for things that should not be flushed such as feminine/personal hygiene products. Tampons, pads, and too much toilet paper will clog the toilets and cause a possible overflow/flooding and require a plumber to visit on short-notice. If a plumber is needed, and in their professional diagnosis, the cause is determined to be due to clog, you are liable for all plumbing costs (minimum $100 per clog)
- Do not overflow sinks, dishwasher or bathtubs.
- No smoking inside the home or on the surrounding grounds.
- No open fires in the home. When using fireplace, keep the screen closed to prevent sparks from jumping onto the carpeting. Only burn wood or manufactured logs in the fireplace. Just a couple of logs at a time, please. Never leave a fire unattended.
- Only use designated fire-pit for outdoor fire. Only wood logs should be used as fuel (do not burn paper, cardboard, plastic, etc). Use just a few logs to keep the fire a reasonable size. Never leave fire unattended. Do not build an outside fire during high winds. Fully extinguish flames before leaving.
- Do not use the bathtub. Please enjoy the hot tub, and showers
- Quiet hours are from 10pm and 8:30am. We are very committed to being great Ambassadors for Home-Sharing, and respecting other guests and our community is mandatory. Any disruptive, or loud parties, noise or nuisance complaints communicated to me and validated by police will unfortunately result in your needing to vacate immediately.
- No destruction, damaging, or dirtying of the home, furniture, or property.
- No theft or removing anything from the property. You are liable for what is pictured unless communicated via messages within 30 minutes of check-in
- Maintenance Personnel (Landscapers, caretakers, taking trash bins up and down for pickup etc.), may access exterior areas of the home and property. If interior access is needed, we will message at least 24 hours in advance.
- No urinating, vomiting, open sores/blood, or defecating in the hot tub
- When venturing around property do not leave anything behind such as discarded food, trash, aluminum cans, paper, plastic bags or bottles, etc. Respect the nature and the wildlife in the area which includes all animals, plants, and any living thing.
- No off-roading
- Pets are welcome, with prior approval. There will be an additional $200 deep-cleaning fee billed separately for future guests who may have allergies
- Please clean up after your pets, and allow them to relieve themselves on the landscaping in back of home.
- No pets that would be loud/disruptive (e.g., barking/howling/whining if they're home alone)
- Pets must be house-trained, and no destruction/dirtying/clawing/digging or marking of any furniture or property
Dieser Gastgeber hat 15 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen