Take a break from the bustling city life; come and enjoy peace and serenity at Tranquil Daydream. Small wildlife within the estate, and an array of birdlife.
This house accommodates up to 8 people and is a perfect getaway for the whole family.
Close to the Cradle of Human Kind, big five wild life parks, Sun City and individual lion, rhino, elephant, monkey and cheetah parks, cable car, boat rides, outdoor adventures and hikes, golf courses or just relax and get pampered at a local spa...
This spacious sunny double storey house has an open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen and scullery, with a private and scenic patio overlooking the mountain range.
All three bedroom are upstairs. The main bedroom has its own balcony and also leads onto the viewing deck.
The viewing deck has it's own dedicated staircase as well as access from the second storey passage.
Zugang für Gäste
Access to the pool area at dam waterfront
Braai (BBQ) facilities at the waterfront & private one at the house
Guests have access to the entire house and everything within it.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We don't live at the residence permanently, so access to the house is received via security staff at the gate.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACCESS TO AND FROM LELOKO IS VIA SECURITY. ACCESS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED WITHOUT SA IDENTIFICATION OR A PASSPORT FOR OVERSEAS VISITORS. ALL GUESTS IN PARTY HAVE TO COMPLY. UNFORTUNATEY THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
We are happy to welcome you personally to Tranquil Daydream if you'd prefer.
*Please note that the keys have to be signed in and out of security and vehicles checked.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- There is also a double garage and driveway for parking.
- The house is also equipped with a washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- There is an optional daily cleaning service for your convenience. (This is on request and will be charged extra)
Some basic house rules:
- Please note that there is no smoking inside the house. Ashtrays are provided on patios and balconies.
- Unfortunately the estate does not allow visiting pets.
- An estate indemnity form has to be completed prior to check-in
I love to travel and see places I haven't been before. I like most types of cuisine but mostly enjoy a good South African braai (barbeque). I am outgoing and love interaction with people.
My motto is: "Do more of what you enjoy doing"