A very cosy Penthouse with 2 large terraces where one can sit and relax in the evening.Penthouse is brand new, we have just moved in January 2017. Zurrieq is one of the oldest villages in Malta with a population of around 12,000 people. It is found in the South of Malta and it is 10 -15 mins away from the Malta International Airport (by car). The biggest tourist attraction is Blue Grotto. Only few minutes away from the sea. Only 2 minutes away from the bus stop.
Would accept only 40+ persons.
It is a cosy apartment overlooking beautiful views from the terrace. Very quiet area close to all amenities. Tv with Android box.
As breakfast you will have cereal with milk and a fruit.
Dinner is served at an extra cost.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available for any kind of question by email , (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and calls
1. No smoking anywhere in the house.
2. No eating / drinking on the sofa or bed.
3. Be careful with the furniture and objects in the room.
4. Being clean and tidy, do not leave personal belongings in public areas as other users have the same right to use them.
5. Turn off lights which are not being used. Waste of eletricity is strictly not permitted.
6. Turn off water taps well. Again neither waste of water is permitted.
7. No noise is to be made after 10pm. Please be aware that residents need to sleep.
8. No visitors allowed.
9. No throwing of toilet paper/sanitary towels in toilet.
10. No alcohol / drug abuse in the house.
11. Coming home drunk or under any other influence is strictly forbidden. If this happens, guests will automatically be discharged.
12. No running in underwear around the house.
13. No use of kitchen.
We are a lovely couple (Anabel and Chris) who would like to meet new people and make new friends. We have just moved in in January 2017 and would like to share our apartment with new people :) If you're interested you can contact me through the details provided :) Me and my boyfriend are 27 and 30 years old respectively. We have both have our own hobbies. I'm into cardmaking and handmade stuff and Chris loves ship model building. Our favourite destination is Scotland especially the Highlands. We also love movies especially action, horror, crime, mysteries and comedies.
Our life motto is : Love and be loved.