Playuela Guest House provide the ultimate hospitality experience to its guests and memorable experiences to both domestic and international tourists at reasonable rates with air conditioned and comfortable room. It is located most popular surfing beaches include CrashBoat, famous for it's crystal clear waters and Wilderness. Located in Aguadilla which is the most attractive area in west side of Puerto Rico.
- Quiet hours 10:00PM to 8:00AM
- No water or electric waste please
- We ask the guest to turn off the A/C, light, fans and TV when they are not in the house
- When A/C is on, please be sure all windows and door are closed
- Smoke is allowed on outside area
- Check in is any time after 3:00PM
- Guest House must be clean before check out
- Check out is 11:00AM
- During normal working hours the keys will be handed over to the guest on arrival. Special arrangements for key collection will be made for late arrivals.
- Please leave the room keys on the secure box located at the outside door. Guests have to lock the door on departure.
- The cost for replacement of lost room keys or damaged locks is applicable and a total amount of $10.00 for lost keys and $30.00 for lock replacement to be paid immediately.
- There will be no refunds for early departures, for breakdowns of air conditioner, heater, appliances, etc, if said breakdown is due to weather and /or other conditions over which the house owner has no control.
- Please do not use flammables for heating, cooking or the like, irons candles, etc, in the guest room or corridors without the consent of the GuestHouse owner. Cooking, eating and storing food in the rooms is not allowed. Please do not use guest rooms for business activities or for any purposes other than accommodation use, without the consent of the GuestHouse owner.
- Keep rooms locked at all times when absent
- No cigarette buds, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occour for any blockage.
- Avoid making noise or disturbing the other house guests, musical instruments, radios, televisions, stereos, and/or any other source of amplified sound shall be played at a volume that shall not disturb or annoy other guests we shall pay particular attention to limiting noise between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. , we also request the guests to restrain from making any noise outside the building, in front of the building.
- THE DINNING ROOM – Please use this common area to have your meals, preparation and cooking should be conducted in the kitchen area.
- THE KITCHEN – Stove shall be clean and free of food and grease. Refrigerator shall be clean. Freezer door shall close properly and freezer shall have no more than one inch of ice. Freezer shall not be over-packed so that sufficient room is allowed for air circulation. Cabinets shall be clean and neat. Cabinet surfaces and countertop shall be free of grease and spilled food. Cabinets shall not be overloaded. Storage under the sink shall be limited to small or lightweight items to permit access for repairs. Sink shall be clean, free of grease and garbage. Dirty dishes shall be washed and put away in a timely manner. Please put back into place all dishes, utensils, etc, properly cleaned after use. Food storage areas shall be neat and clean without spilled food. Trash/garbage shall be stored in a covered container until removed to the collection containers. Cooking oils or grease shall not be disposed of down the kitchen drain. Garbage disposal, if any, shall be used only in accordance with the disposal instructions. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, coffee and teapot, and limited dishes, glasses, and utensils for light meal preparation. Please clean up immediately after yourself.
- BARBECUE – Keep the barbecue area clean. After use leave it as you’ve found it. Use proper starter fluid. Store the can of starter fluid out of reach of children and away from heat sources. Never leave the barbecue unattended once it has been lit. Keep children away from the barbecue area. Consider a three-foot “kid-free zone” around the barbecue.
- Your Liabilities – We will hold you responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by you. Normal wear and tear are excluded. Please report any accidents or incidents to the guest house management in connection with any property damage.
- General incapacity – Playuela Guest House cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents the guest house from fulfilling its obligation to guests. However, the guest house will take necessary steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests under these conditions: * Unanticipated interruption to electricity, water, sewage to and from the guest house; * Industrial actions, civil uprising or criminal activity; * Fire, flooding, wind or any other force major event. Because we have several guests, we ask you to respect each other concerning cleanliness of the common areas and noise level. If we receive complaints, you will be given a warning. Further complaints are subject to the termination of stay. We reserve the right to end a reservation if a guest becomes a disturbance to others including management. Please respect the house and its occupants.
- Environmental Policy – The owners of Playuela Guesthouse are dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourage our guests to help us by: * Switching off lights when not in use; * Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use; * Avoiding the unnecessary use of towels – just use what you need!; * We thank you in advance for your comprehension and co-operation.
- Parking is available free of charge for all house guests. – Do not leave any valuables inside your car while it is parked. The Playuela Guest House cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of any such articles while your car is parked.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.