The apartment, fully renovated in 2017, is 68 square meters and modernly furnished. It's in the center of Plaka, the safest, most picturesque and historical neighborhood in Athens. Just 100 meters from the Acropolis Museum and the Metro Station. 10' by foot from the Acropolis site.
In walking distance to the Syntagma square, the center of Athens, and all the Athenian sightseeings, such as the Herodion Theater, Hadrian's Gate and more.
The apartment is on the ground floor of a house placed just in front of the St Cathrine's byzantine church from the 13th century with a nice square surrounded by ancient ruins.
The apartment consists of a bedroom, a living room, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you have any question about anything you can ask me and I am willing to help you in any way I can.
- Quiet Hours: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Lock the door whenever you leave the apartment.
- Turn off the heater while you shower and after you are done.
- Turn off the lights when not in the apartment.
- Ask for our help if you get confused with anything around the house
- Be yourself, feel comfortable and treat this house as your own!
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.