4 BR, 2.5 Bath, ocean view home, sleeps 11, family-friendly, meticulously furnished and maintained, loaded with conveniences. Built-in stone fire pit, outdoor shower, kids' playroom, wood-burning fireplace
Weekly and monthly discount pricing available during our quiet season, click Contact Host to inquire and receive a complete quote.
From the moment you walk through the front door of this premier home, you’ll be wowed by impressive ocean views framed by floor-to-ceiling windows! The indoor living area flows through French doors to the spacious, ocean-facing deck, ideal for outdoor dining and appreciating the lovely sunsets. This beautifully maintained single-story, 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home provides the ultimate in family-friendly convenience and comfort.
- Rancho del Mar sleeps up to 11 guests.
- The master bedroom features a pillow-topped king-sized bed and stunning ocean views.
- The very private second master suite has a queen-sized bed with minibar and half bath.
- The youngest guests will love their own nautical-themed retreat: a playroom with foldout futon, flat-screen TV and DVD player, and adjoining bunk room with twin bunk beds.
- A cozy fourth guest room features a twin-over-double bunk bed and desk work station (if you must).
Kitchen, dining, and living areas:
- A bright, airy design provides ample space for enjoying one another’s company or finding a spot where you can relax apart from the group.
- With granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, the exceptionally well-supplied kitchen delights even the most gourmet chefs.
- Enjoy unhurried meals and lively conversation around the spacious custom-built dining table.
- The dining and kitchen areas open to a tastefully decorated living room highlighted by a stacked stone fireplace and custom-milled fir mantel.
- Build a crackling fire, then sink into the comfortable wraparound sofa while losing yourself in a novel or watching your favorite movie or sports channel on the cable-equipped, flat-screen HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player.
- You can also stream music or connect to the Bose surround sound system with your own device.
- An outdoor hot/cold shower provides easy cleanup after a day at the beach, the covered barbecue area ensures the chef stays dry, and the fire pit on the deck keeps guests toasty even with a chill in the air.
- In-floor heat warms your toes, and dimmer-switched custom lighting creates a relaxed ambiance throughout.
- A convenient red wagon totes boogie boards, sand toys, and chairs to the beach by day and marshmallow sticks for s’mores and stargazing by a roaring bonfire after dark.
- The house renovations included extra thick gypcrete, sound-proofing for windows, and special insulation. It’s also got a 50-foot setback, fence, and mature landscaping. All of these help to offset highway noise, as does a happy family or group of friends enjoying time together at the coast!
- Just 90 seconds away, a secluded coastline beckons you to explore tide pools teeming with sea creatures, visit the caves and waterfall at Hug Point, and walk through the arch at low tide.
- When you are ready to venture further, nearby Cannon Beach offers a plethora of swanky restaurants, fine art galleries, shops, and the famed Haystack Rock.
- For adventure seekers, Ecola and Oswald West State Parks, Short Sands Beach, horseback riding, crabbing, clam digging, and fishing are all just a short drive away.
Check in is after 4pm
Check out is 11am
Dieser Gastgeber hat 15 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
At Starfish Vacation Rentals, we thoughtfully manage a portfolio of handpicked luxury vacation homes in the most sought after locations along the Northern Oregon Coast and in Portland. Each of our properties has its own unique character and comes with our signature 24/7 guest service and unmatched attention to detail. We are dedicated to ensuring an exceptional vacation experience to each of our guests. Please let us know how we can help make your dream vacation come true!