Large, sunny, serene 2 BR, 1 bath.
Best of both worlds: close to absolutely everything, and a sanctuary to return to from the hustle of the city.
Queen sized bed. Two blocks to the train. 20 mins. to the city. Park nearby. Tons of restaurants, bars and shops just up the street. Two cats live here (see below*).
This is a long railroad style apartment filled with plants and art (Rothko, Mucha, classical Indo-Tibetan, etc.). 2nd floor walkup.
- Large bedroom, living room, meditation and yoga space, large kitchen, dining area, one bathroom with bathtub and shower, and a cozy nook by the fire escape
- Hardwood floors throughout. Tiles in the kitchen.
- Tons of space and sunlight in the bedroom and dining area.
- Wifi included and bluetooth stereo speakers in the living room and kitchen.
- Easy parking.
- Two A/C units.
- Coffee maker and coffee grinder.
- Bookshelves filled with books on psychology, meditation, Eastern philosophy, and music.
- Turntable and plenty of records to choose from.
- Separate space to meditate if that's your thing. Enough room to roll out a yoga mat and workout.
- The cats (Emma Goldman and Henry) are well behaved, very friendly, and playful. Total lap cats. See below.
* IMPORTANT: I will have my assistant drop by to feed the cats once daily and tend to the litter box for your convenience. We can arrange a time that will work for you or when you won't be here.
Zugang für Gäste
You'll have the whole place to yourself (other than my cat feeder). I can empty some drawer space for you in the bedroom upon request.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be accessible by phone and email the whole time. My assistant will also be reachable and lives close by in case anything needs in-person attention.
I'm a psychotherapist, meditation instructor, writer, and musician living in Brooklyn, NY. I'm originally from California and am West Coast vibes + East Coast hustle. I travel internationally to lead workshops on emotional health and contemplative practice. I'm currently completing my first book about working with trauma in meditation (Shambhala Publications, 2018).I'm simultaneously writing an album. I identify as an intersectional feminist, am an LGBTQ and POC ally, love animals, and respect all life. Beyond that I love riding my bike, hanging at the beach, dancing, getting outrageous with friends, and living for the here and now. Life is hard, but good.