We are a friendly English speaking Hostel built within a traditional Japanese Wooden Ryokan with over 100 years of history!
Our hostel has four 100% NATURAL Japanese Onsen (hot spring bath)!
The decor and atmosphere of the house is truly Japanese, you will receive the full cultural history of Japan that most visitors want to experience at an affordable friendly price!
The hostel is registered as a Tangible Cultural Property by the Agent for Cultural Affairs of Japan.
Private Room - Classic Japanese Style
- Japanese tatami mats, table & futon beds
- Crisp fresh linen provided
- Fresh towels & Japanese Yukata robes included
Size of rooms:
1 or 2 guests : Six tatami sized private room
3 or 4 guests : Eight tatami sized private room
5 guests: Ten tatami sized private room
*Please note: No toilet or shower are in these rooms, shared toilets and baths are accessible throughout the hostel.
Zugang für Gäste
- Shared toilets (Japanese & Western)
- Access to four of our 100% Natural Japanese Onsen (hot spring bath)
Available 24 hours (except cleaning hours 11:00 - 15:00)
*Two Public Onsen - separated men & women
*Two Private Onsen
- Relax and hang out in our common area with Japanese tables, beanbags and Tatami mats overlooking a beautiful view of the river and all the wild koi fish
- Free access to our public library and computer
- Shared FULL Kitchen
(oven, toaster, hot plates, dishes, pots & pans, utensils, cups, bowls, plates, etc.)
- Complimentary jam & butter you can use!
- An amazing assortment of spices to cook with
- 24/7 Coffee & Japanese Green Tea
- We also have fresh brewed coffee each morning (by donation)!
- Laundry Available (washer, dryer, detergent) at extra cost
Interaktion mit Gästen
We have friendly English speaking staff here to help you with all your travel needs!
We will share with you all the local tips and tricks of where to hike, where eat, where to shop and even where you can surf! Many day trips can be taken from Ito to explore the beautiful Izu Peninsula and we will let you know exactly how to get to them. We can help arrange hiking, biking, swimming, surfing and exploring - we are always here to help.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Our Hostel has a total of 19 guest rooms.
We operate the hostel in compliance with Japanese law and the regulations. All guests are requested to present a passport on arrival. We may reject to accommodate guests who cannot present ID.
- Children aged 4 or above are counted as one paid guest.
- Facility fee for infants under 4 costs 1,000yen.