This beautiful 3 bedroom family home is the perfect place to unwind and relax. Enjoy warm afternoons in the solar heated pool, feed the resident fish in the koi pond or enjoy alfresco dining outside. The arty kitchen has everything you might need, there's also a fitted braai/BBQ for guest's use to enjoy a truly South African holiday.
The property is within short walking distance of the beach and is settled within a safe and secure neighbourhood. Surfing, kitesurfing & sailing are all nearby.
The house is decorated in a colourful, warm and relaxed way. It is a homely home where we encourage guests to take their shoes off, make themselves at home and enjoy their time in this unique piece of paradise.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have exclusive use of the property, pool and garden. We do have someone who will service the pool and garden as required, so guests won't need to worry about this at all.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I no longer live in Cape Town so I won't unfortunately be around to welcome guests personally, however I do have fantastic Property Managers who will welcome you and be available 24/7 throughout your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note that the inside 'fire place' in the lounge/dining room is just decorative. There is however an open fireplace/ bbq facility inside by the sunroom. One can choose to open the sliding doors onto the pond deck for an inside-outside feel, or keep the doors closed for extra warmth in winter.
- Children of all ages are welcome, however there are features such as pool/pond/stairs etc which may not be safe for children unsupervised. Anyone booking with children need to accept full responsibility for their safety at all times.
- Please provide the full names of all guests upon booking.
- No additional guests may stay over without prior permission.
- No swimming in the Koi Pond.
- This is a quiet neighborhood, please respect your neighbors. All noise to cease between 10pm-9am. Thank you