Walking distance to Columbia University. One block away to the 110 Cathedral Pkwy subway stop on the 1 train. We are next to a commercial street with lots of restaurants, bars, supermarkets, pharmacies and banks. The private rm has a window, bed, desk & closet. The bathroom & kitchen are shared.
The apt. is on the 2nd fl without an elevator.
Self check in/out. BOOKING ONLY if you can follow info. to self check-in/out.
Please read our rules carefully before booking.
Thank you for your interest.
This is new listing for a newly renovated apt. with new appliances. You can enjoy the experience of a fresh, brand new conditioned apt.
Zugang für Gäste
Great neighborhood. Convenient to everything and quiet. Plenty of restaurants, bars for you to enjoy. Supermarket, banks(Chase bank, Bank of America, TD Bank...), Pharmacy, even book store!
Hudson River on the west, Central Park on the east. It such amazing place for you to stay.
- No guests. We don't make exceptions for your boyfriend or girlfriend. Please meet your friends in the bar or in the park nearby .
- When you're out, you must turn off all of Electrical units in your room.
- Wash silverware you used. Keep the room clean. If not, each time, we charge $10.
- Please do not make stains on the sheets and towels. It the stains cannot wash out, we are going to charge the cost.
- Camera in public area in the apt.
Thank you for making the apartment a nicer place for everybody.
If you cannot follow our rules, please don't book. Thanks.
I love travel and try new things. It is so great to have chance talking with people coming from different places, exchange feeling and experience.
I like airbnb provided the platform connecting people based on the trust. We all work together making the travelers easy, comfortable, affordable. Welcome travelers!