Location: 5 min walk to the lake, 15 minute drive from the airport, coffee shops, small grocery stores, doctor, pharmacy, banks, places to eat all within short walking distances
Transportation: Easy access (1 min) to TTC - bus (110) and streetcar (501- 24 hrs), 15 minute drive/bus to subway (islington station), 10 min walk or 20 min TTC to Mimico Go station, close to Hwy 427 + QEW + Gardiner
Parking: daytime street parking, $2 per night parking lot - 30 sec walk from house
- Everyone welcome!
- Can arrange pick-up/drop off at airport for an extra fee.
- Check in and Check out time flexible
- We have our own furry friend - Nanaimo, our cat.
Zugang für Gäste
- Shared use of house ( incl. living/dining space, kitchen and bathroom)
- Extra fee for use of Laundry facilities and materials ( $5 per week)
- Smoking only on patio/backyard area
- Access to many board games
Interaktion mit Gästen
Let us know what you prefer! We usually keep fairly busy and are not always home. However, when we are home we would be happy to play some board games.
- Quiet Hours 11pm - 5:30am
- No shoes in the house
- Keep common spaces tidy
- No smoking in the house
- Clean up after your pets
Dieser Gastgeber hat 9 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm D'Arcy and my partner's name is Olivia. We also have a very friendly fur-baby, our cat Nanaimo. I have done a lot of travelling where I've stayed at the hospitality of others and grew up with a family that hosted exchange students. I loved those experiences so much that I thought this would be a good way to continue the tradition of hosting people from all over the world. Our house is welcome to all! It is ideal for young travelers and couples, families-we love kids!, and artisits.