Have a Luxury staycation within your reach. Only at Manhattan Parkview Residence, Cubao Quezon City. Book overnight stay here with your family and friends and enjoy your staycation.
Oreo’s House Rules
Here are some guidelines to follow in Oreo’s Home, as well as other detail to know
NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS
Check anytime after 2PM
Shall abide by the House of Manhattan Parkview Residences. Shall abide by the following rules and guidelines set by Homeowner:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed within the premise of property. A fine of P500.00 shall be charged to the Guest in case of evidence of non-compliance.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set eight above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are valuables of the guest. All guest are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishing in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed without consent of the Homeowners and Manhattan Parkview Property Administration.
a. Homeowner does not provide parking space and its not responsible for any events and costs that Lessee/Guests may incur any paid/free parking service.
b. Paid Parking is available at B1/B2 of Manhattan Parkview. Any fess that Lessee/Guests incur by using paid parking is to be shouldered fully be Lessee/Guests.
8. House Keeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit (for long term rental), daily maid service is not included in the rental rate unless otherwise state. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towel or linens to be taken from the units.
a. Garbage Disposal must be done properly. Manhattan Parkview’s garbage disposal facility is located at B1 at the back of elevator service.
9. PROPER USE OF TOILET is expected from Lessee/Guests. DO NOT FLUSH anything. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. Evidence of non-compliance shall cost Lessee/Guests amount equal to repair/replacement cost.
10. INTERNET, Internet is available Service of this facilities (i.e. speed, downtime, etc) is dependent of the provider (Smart Broadband). Homeowner can only help in forwarding concerns to provider.
11. FOR SHORT TERM RENTALS, Homeowner shoulder feed on Electricity, water, internet and monthly dues. Please be considerate with your use of these utilities. Evidence of abuse in terms of usage of these utilities shall incur Lessee/Guests the following charges:
a. Electricity: 20kw/day is maximum. Excess cost electricity will be charged to consumer (P20.00/kwh).
b. Water: In excess of 60 cu.m per month (2cu.m/day), excess amount will be charged to Lessee/Guests (PHP100.00/cu.m – current building rate).
Outages is beyond Homeowner’s control. No refund or compensation will be given. Shall not subket the property and use the property for any illegal purposes,
12. Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
13. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Lessee/Guests will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition. Shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, window, etc. when its prudent to do so.
14. Valuable Items left behind by Lessee/Guests will be held for reasonable effort will be made to contact them to return. If the items are not claimed for no longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Homeowner. The Homeowner shall not be held liable for condition items.
Respect the neighbors/workers/security guards. Not too loud music. NOT drain oil or oily stuff in the sink and must empty oil or food scraps catcher every after washing dishes. Must switch off lights and air condition and air condition every time they leave the unit.